Third Weekend in February

XTreme

Tomorrow is an anniversary for me and it's something that I find weighing a bit heavy on my mind at the moment.  It will be the 20th year since I had the accident where I lost my leg, there may be some drinking of alcohol involved .

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

there may be some drinking of alcohol involved .

I should think there will. 

I will be doing some riding this weekend either sat or sun... or possibly both 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Tomorrow is an anniversary for me and it's something that I find weighing a bit heavy on my mind at the moment.  It will be the 20th year since I had the accident where I lost my leg, there may be some drinking of alcohol involved .

It's my birthday on Monday so having a long weekend and a few beers.  Now i know that Bob i will be having a drink for you as well as me every year from now on ?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Happy Birthday Fred, have a virtual drink on me.  Once this shit is over perhaps we can get for ride and a proper drink.

It's Fred's birthday?

All the best......go treat yourself to a nice Mullet wig! :classic_laugh:

I sometimes feel like the hyper active child in this dysfunctional internet family.  I always come to the weekend posts with a list of things I'm doing and lots of silly energy.  :wave:

So I apologize if that gets annoying.  :littleguy:

This weekend I hope to get a new rack thing I bought for my extra riding gear assembled.

I really need to give Bagheera some TLC.

I am starting my next YouTube video for next weekend, this one will be Charlotte being introduced to the world, well at least to a few folks that might watch.... :classic_laugh:

I also hope to get out for a ride on Saturday or Sunday as well.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I sometimes feel like the hyper active child in this dysfunctional internet family.  I always come to the weekend posts with a list of things I'm doing and lots of silly energy.  :wave:

So I apologize if that gets annoying.  :littleguy:

This weekend I hope to get a new rack thing I bought for my extra riding gear assembled.

I really need to give Bagheera some TLC.

I am starting my next YouTube video for next weekend, this one will be Charlotte being introduced to the world, well at least to a few folks that might watch.... :classic_laugh:

I also hope to get out for a ride on Saturday or Sunday as well.

You go for it Grasshopper we all used to have energy at the weekend but most of us have worn it away.????

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Weather is shit, I think I will be home through the weekend, keeping to myself.

Yeah it’s not good here either Pedro windy as hell and cloudy.?

Just now, Swagman said:

You go for it Grasshopper we all used to have energy at the weekend but most of us have worn it away.????

Oh yeh.....I wish I had the energy I used to have!

• Like 2