When all this is over.....

XTreme

.....and Covid has gone (hopefully), what are you going to do that you can't do now?

Trip on the bike? Down the pub for a skinful? Importuning outside public conveniences?

It's going to be back on the abandoned railway stations for me......and meet up with @Skippy and @DangerRuss58 at some point.

What about you?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

.....and Covid has gone (hopefully), what are you going to do that you can't do now?

Trip on the bike? Down the pub for a skinful? Importuning outside public conveniences?

It's going to be back on the abandoned railway stations for me......and meet up with @Skippy and @DangerRuss58 at some point.

What about you?

Back to ride outs with mates visit bike shops, cafes, the beech, cafes, garden centres with cafes, bike servicing cleaning maintaining, ten minutes a week gardening, when it’s raining visit these places in the car, take away, chip shop, basically going to ride drive but most importantly stuff my face with grub that someone else has cooked, I can’t wait, o we are also booked to go to Cornwall in May if it is possible, was booked for last year but they carried booking to this year.?

• Like 3

I'll have to wait until covid is under control and they open the borders again but I'm thinking of riding one of my favorite trip route's. Take off East from Vancouver through BC into Alberta then head South down into Montana and follow the Rocky mountains through Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, and then cross over California  to the pacific ocean and ride up the west coast through California, Oregon and Washington back to Vancouver.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mess said:

I'll have to wait until covid is under control and they open the borders again but I'm thinking of riding one of my favorite trip route's. Take off East from Vancouver through BC into Alberta then head South down into Montana and follow the Rocky mountains through Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, and then cross over California  to the pacific ocean and ride up the west coast through California, Oregon and Washington back to Vancouver.

That sounds like a great trip. What time of year would you choose to do that?

On 06/02/2021 at 02:09, Pedro said:

That sounds like a great trip. What time of year would you choose to do that?

Usually I like to ride south in September. Way less traffic, no motorhomes, not as hot and no crowds

9 minutes ago, Bruce said:

The problem I'm facing on planing for it is I dont know when it's going to bloody end.

I don't see much change this year Bruce! These viruses are mutating so current vaccines may have no effect.

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

I don't see much change this year Bruce! These viruses are mutating so current vaccines may have no effect.

and sadly my steed is staying in the cave until this lot is all over ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skyrider said:

Yeah mine are as well just got to sorn the 1000 now as the tax is due and no mot.

4 minutes ago, skyrider said:

I'm lucky where I live because it's so easy to get out (weather permitting) and avoid people.

Actually it's harder to find them than it is to avoid them.

In Britain of course you tend to be all jammed in to urban areas.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm lucky where I live because it's so easy to get out (weather permitting) and avoid people.

Actually it's harder to find them than it is to avoid them.

In Britain of course you tend to be all jammed in to urban areas.

not too bad around us you can soon head for the hills but not worth the risk  at the moment 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bruce said:

My riding skills are without question. You've seen my butt, but did you see any scars. You go for a desert ride in the buff. Noooo. You go ATGATT to the bike shop and coffee bar. Fucking casual!

Yeah loverly it is too.