Yamahead and Modrover

Pedro

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

History should have Scott and Pookie

Absolutely! I never wanted this place to be solely about bikes......but also about people.

And irrespective of whether people have a bike or not they're still welcome here.

It's the people that make a community.......irrespective of the subject or interest that it's based on.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Absolutely! I never wanted this place to be solely about bikes......but also about people.

And irrespective of whether people have a bike or not they're still welcome here.

It's the people that make a community.......irrespective of the subject or interest that it's based on.

right again :littleguy:

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

the office hug GIF by EditingAndLayout

• Haha 1

I did have a bit of fun last week when a fellow church member took me & my dog up for an air-tour of the Grand Ronde Valley where I reside....

In his 64y/o Cesna 180 with a brand spankin' new Continental flat-6 motor w/ only 21hrs. on it....that old beast can really climb! 

It puts such a different perspective on everything from 7500ft.

Baker.jpg

Elgin.jpg

Fly21 036.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, YamaHead said:

I did have a bit of fun last week when a fellow church member took me & my dog up for an air-tour of the Grand Ronde Valley where I reside....

In his 64y/o Cesna 180 with a brand spankin' new Continental flat-6 motor w/ only 21hrs. on it....that old beast can really climb! 

It puts such a different perspective on everything from 7500ft.

Baker.jpg

Elgin.jpg

Fly21 036.jpg

Great pics Scott! 

6 hours ago, BusBoy said:

That's awesome but still no boat on BOTM. Do you know what Little Guy has to say about that?

So I see the text,

I see who wrote it,

I see the top of photo......thinking to myself, he didn't, no, not another photo of his hairy ass, he wouldn't do this to me, we are friends now.....or so I thought....??

adult swim dancing GIF by Mother, May I Dance with Mary Jane's Fist?: A Lifetone Original Movie for Adult Swim

• Like 1
  • Haha 3