Cars that made you look like a Twat?

XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You're the fucker who stole Bellend's wallet after he assfucked you!

Then you offered oral sex to @Richzx6r

Can't the Care Assistant's medicate you to get this deviant shit under control?

No gramps you passed it on in the genes.???

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You're really not doing us Welsh any favours posting pics like this Fred!

And I want to point out to everybody that I do not come from this part of Wales.....and have no connection whatsoever with any of these Mullet Heads! 

You fuckers are all related.?

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I think this thread should be renamed haircuts that made you look like a Twat because some of the cars in here are cool :classic_laugh:

1973.......with a Ford Capri!

1973.jpg.6a7ba4342b2e89bec335e3d32881ff57.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

You must be so organised Pete, I've just been rooting around to try and find a photo of a Ford Capri (i had three of  them ) but failed miserably .

I've had about 4 or 5 Bob......loved 'em!

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

When I rode into town on my GT380 there was a fucking Vaginal Tsunami! :classic_cool:

But have you still got now, or do the just hose you down for the hell of it.?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I had one of these in 1987.....Suzuki Alto!

I can remember driving from Swansea to Birmingham to visit the National Motorcycle Museum in mine!

??????????

17 hours ago, XTreme said:

You're really not doing us Welsh any favours posting pics like this Fred!

And I want to point out to everybody that I do not come from this part of Wales.....and have no connection whatsoever with any of these Mullet Heads! 

it says here ?

7 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

What yours?:classic_laugh:

Why has everybody here turned into a fucking Troll all of a sudden?

I'm trying to build an empire to rival ButtRider......and look what I've been lumbered with! 

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Office

• Haha 2

I've only had nice cars, I'm almost sorry for it but did make myself look like a twat in a couple of them, though :classic_laugh:

First was my 1986 320i, it had aircon and ABS, and open top, I loved it. It looked amazing with sparkling chrome but I did look like a twat when I threw it backwards into a grass field and then had to beg a farmer to drag it out in the rain. 

Same as the one below but BRG. It was an attractive car.

1b7f2b30-2ccb-42d7-823a-3f862b6ff12d.jpg.bd67080d16a62db57c30dcfa7ad45013.jpg

Then came a Golf TDI, it was pretty great and I loved it, made me look like a twat by going through a corn field in it. No damage but corn bits fell off for a week. Did my first laps of the Nurburgring on it and drove it from Portugal to the Nordkap, that's a proper road trip. My car parked next to a cabin in Norway:

288011193_Foto143.jpg.029cba49b32d5f9769baeb768a4d9715.jpg

Then another Golf TDI, never looked like a twat in that one except by being myself. No pictures of it.

By then, I was doing big miles for work, and got my favourite car for driving around the roads on, my 320D touring, I liked that one a lot, with fancy alcantara interior. It was quite fast once mapped. Never crashed it either, drove it from 70 to 320.000km. Here it is in a frosty Germany with my brother in it:

10122011508.jpg.d8d2ddcb8ee20ac1cb1975933c239d07.jpg

Sadly, I sold the 320d before it needed big work and took a great deal on my dad's previous car, a 3 liter diesel. It's been reliable, quite fast but handles like a boat. I look like a twat every time I drive it, but it's comfy. 

I crashed it twice by my own fault over the last couple of years. Both times  approaching the week when Maria passed. One time I was crying and didn't notice an incoming car, the other I fell asleep on the motorway. It's a nice car, though, here it is looking rather poorly:

IMG_4704.thumb.JPG.86c59831274ede2ae884e4b3b45d502c.JPG

Then there's Maria's car, which is mine for as long as her parents wish it to be, it goes back to them at their will, I'm quite attached to the thing:

IMG_4521.thumb.JPG.7ff0fc509276312ea0b6db55c244ddcf.JPG

And, lastly, my 318ti, which I bought to prep and use on the Nurburgring. It's done quite a big number of laps, and was one of the fastest small engined cars around the place when I used to basically live there when not working in Portugal. It's underpowered but quite the weapon back then when the track used to be very technical. I've looked like a twat in it a couple of times, but never more than when I was drifting in the rain and beached it halfway through the Karoussell, it was quite embarrassing and a good laugh specially as the guy I had passed earlier in the lap came past laughing so hard he was probably crying, and clapped  :classic_laugh:

page_3051028-d46b4779d8d1da07f5595e3291397047.jpg.88a9d054329e94dc6ca4056c998c3ab4.jpg

• Like 4