Bike Of The Month - DECEMBER picture submission

Pedro

16 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

It snowed. Ya I know all of you have had it but I live in the Welsh Med and it has snowed. The only consolation I have is my Land Rover mechanic is coming to sort out the electronic park brake. I dusted off the car to give him an extra inch to lie in. Bastards.

(The only reason the EPB sticks is because it runs out of calibration. I have done about 200 miles in the car since it was serviced in August. Guess who didn't do a full service)

No snow here.

21 hours ago, BusBoy said:

It snowed. Ya I know all of you have had it but I live in the Welsh Med and it has snowed. The only consolation I have is my Land Rover mechanic is coming to sort out the electronic park brake. I dusted off the car to give him an extra inch to lie in. Bastards.

(The only reason the EPB sticks is because it runs out of calibration. I have done about 200 miles in the car since it was serviced in August. Guess who didn't do a full service)

You should get your own diagnosis machine. Be much quicker sorting yourself. Having said that they're still a job with one.?
Most other makes seem to be trouble free.

• Haha 1

On 30/12/2020 at 13:12, BusBoy said:

My neighbour's Range Rover has exactly the same problem at the moment, he can't even release it in some way to drive it to his mechanic

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Im planning to ride around new years eve on one wheel throwing whizzo special bang blasters at one and all....might be worth a pic

:wave:

We'll need a video please.:littleguy:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1