Bike Of The Month - DECEMBER picture submission

Pedro

Guys and galls,

It's Christmas day, today starts our final 2020 BOTM picture submission thread. This will end on the 31st, at which point the vote will start.

As always, your bike, on a picture taken this month, out on a ride. 

• Like 2

Just now, Tym said:

Pretty brave considering its the dead of winter most places you have any competition...lol

:wave:

You pick your fights, Tym

:classic_laugh:

Pretty sure Michelle will have everyone beat this month, though

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tym said:

How come you dont take pics of your bike on its center stand @XTreme? She would pose better standing up :littleguy:

The only time a bike of mine goes on the centre stand is in the garage Tym......I never bother with it otherwise.

32 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

The weather has not been good for photos for me this month so this is about the best I've got ?

IMG_7900.thumb.JPEG.5ac0e7d0ae20fd4070f0fbe1e62b2169.JPEG

At least you got out! I delivered some cards about the place about a week ago and that - hardly a photo opportunity. ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Specs said:

At least you got out! I delivered some cards about the place about a week ago and that - hardly a photo opportunity. ?

Have you been restricted again Alan?

18 hours ago, Tym said:

How come you dont take pics of your bike on its center stand @XTreme? She would pose better standing up :littleguy:

It’s deceptive but the bike was on a slope and the ground was a bit soft so made it difficult to use the centre stand.

17 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

This month we have Bagheera looking out over the water in a dreamy manner as the clouds roll by. ?

192E3903-5551-4051-B439-DB8771FE1C71_1_201_a.jpeg

Now THATS a photo! Stunning. Just give her the prize now ??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Skippy said:

It’s deceptive but the bike was on a slope and the ground was a bit soft so made it difficult to use the centre stand.

And I think a bike being on a centre stand looks too posed for the photo rather than a shot taken naturally!

• Like 1