The Xmas 2020 Thread!

XTreme

No point in doing a weekend thread given the occasion.......so here's the place to put your updates on how Xmas is going for you! And it starts here!

Got the Stealth Beemer out for the first time in nearly two weeks due to the shit weather.

Only out for an hour though! Don't let the blue skies fool you.......cos it was cold!

gs105s.jpg

gs106s.jpg

• Like 4

I awoke to a dry day so dragged the CB out, a few hundred yards told me i wont be out for long, it was damn cold and the roads covered in salt so gave it a hose down when i got home and put the bike away. After being stuck in all week you'd think i'd have more enthusiasm to go out but i don't for some reason 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

after 800km in the car and hours battling french administrative beurocracy yesterday ( thank God Madame moon is good at the admin crap cos otherwise there would have been multiple homicides...?) today is going to be spent annoying the kids, eating food prepared for far more people than we actually are, drinking a beer or two, and possibly some wine as well, and then sleeping.  We don't get boxing day here so madame is back at work tomorrow. Hey, somebody's got to earn some money...?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I can confirm that Rugged Individualism went down today! :classic_cool:

I would be there with you on that, had planned a nice ride for today.......BUT, alas I am going nowhere fast for a few weeks.......

That's it, I'm buying another bike! ?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

DR650 would be a good choice!

The DR650 is a dream bike in many ways, the problem is I need to modify it out of the showroom in order to mount the thing...?

I'm thinking, keep the Himi for my dirt pig and just pretend it's like my old cars, one day you ride, two weeks you fix and repeat.

So now I am thinking of something for the tarmac, something smooth and stylish for coastal highway rides.  

This has my attention right now.....?. Maybe it's the fancy coffees kick'n in.....

gallery_3_stone_S.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hard not to like that!

Tradition is to get drunk and drive around looking christmass lights christmass night, so other then the drunk and driving parts....

:wave:

_DSC0629.thumb.JPG.c64f67dc04c3cd60e1b3203ba2667e73.JPG

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tym said:

Hard not to like that!

Tradition is to get drunk and drive around looking christmass lights christmass night, so other then the drunk and driving parts....

:wave:

_DSC0629.thumb.JPG.c64f67dc04c3cd60e1b3203ba2667e73.JPG

Looks quiet there Tym?

No shootouts at the Stop'n'Stab to round the day off? :classic_unsure:

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Looks quiet there Tym?

No shootouts at the Stop'n'Stab to round the day off? :classic_unsure:

Fucken dead more like it, we are a summer town, its not summer. :thud:

• Like 1