1. 1. MOTY (Man/Woman of the Year) Poll 2020

• boboneleg
    • BusBoy
    • Grasshopper's Ride
    • Pedro
    • Tym

This poll is closed to new votes

Another vote for Bruce from me!

The worrying aspect though is if Bruce is The Man of the Year on a bike forum.....but doesn't even have a bike......how useless are the rest of us? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

@BusBoy has done something amazing, which is to put his money where his mouth is. However, I do get where he is coming from, and if you have love for a machine you just want to see it treated right, he is a very strong runner up.

However, my vote will either go to @boboneleg or @Grasshopper's Ride, Bob because he is a motorcycling star while being a great human as well, plus he likes my food pictures unlike most of you cavemen, Michelle because she is way cool and I love her videos, she always enjoys your perviness and handles it with grace.

I'll have a nap over it and vote later 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I voted for Bruce, anyone who gives up a bike for free to someone he's never met before is pretty cool in my book.  If I hadn't gone for Bruce then Michelle would have got my vote for being a really cool crazy person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

The worrying aspect though is if Bruce is The Man of the Year on a bike forum.....but doesn't even have a bike......how useless are the rest of us? :classic_laugh:

The fact that Bruce is still here, and still contributing, is a testament to the man's mentality. As far back as I can remember on maxbikes we've had members who didn't yet have bikes, or were between bikes for whatever reason and I've always thought that "biker" has more to do with mentality or "mind set" than anything else. He is also a scholar and a gentleman ( but don't tell him I said so) and has reached out numerous helping hands to a number of us, me included, both metaphorically and physically over the years.  Top Man. 

( if you quote me on any of this I will, of course, deny evrything) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MooN said:

The fact that Bruce is still here, and still contributing, is a testament to the man's mentality. As far back as I can remember on maxbikes we've had members who didn't yet have bikes, or were between bikes for whatever reason and I've always thought that "biker" has more to do with mentality or "mind set" than anything else. He is also a scholar and a gentleman ( but don't tell him I said so) and has reached out numerous helping hands to a number of us, me included, both metaphorically and physically over the years.  Top Man. 

( if you quote me on any of this I will, of course, deny evrything) 

So what you saying is Bruce touched you when you were younger ?

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So what you saying is Bruce touched you when you were younger ?

you realise I'm going to have to kill you now? 

56 minutes ago, MooN said:

you realise I'm going to have to kill you now? 

Kill a Welshman?

You can't even put a bike on a centrestand without ending up in Hospital! :twat:

• Haha 5

I hear the metal in GS's is haunted due to its history, so it reached out on French soil and Fucked a Moon.

Isnt that like a funny joke in "German humour"? Germans have humour..

Dont they?

:classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

On 22/12/2020 at 17:02, boboneleg said:

I voted for Bruce, anyone who gives up a bike for free to someone he's never met before is pretty cool in my book.  If I hadn't gone for Bruce then Michelle would have got my vote for being a really cool crazy person.

Clive was robbed. I was offered money to take it away! ??

• Haha 1

I gave @Tym my vote.  It was hard to decide.  But Tym does add a certain flavour to the forum....and I secretly think his KLR is awesome and he makes me laugh.

I was going to vote for Pedro, as I get to know him he seems really cool.  He cares for small animals, understands the love of a fast car and enjoys a fine glass of wine.

Bob also seems like a swell guy! ?

Regardless of my vote, it looks like my new friend Cheeks, is running away with this, just look at that butt go.......sorry, can't help myself. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3