Another Lockdown Coming?

XTreme

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I heard that you going to the hairdressers now is as rare as Buck going to the camera shop, or Ren going to the dentist Fred! :littleguy:

I've probably only been to the hairdressers or barbers as us men call them once in the last 20 years and that was because a Turkish one opened up down the road a few years ago and they done the full works, beard ears nose so i went in to check it out and nodded off in the chair proper old man style so i didn't go again :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

My lad ( well he is 40 now) does his head with a Bic razor, 1st time he did it he looked like he had been scalped....blood and cuts everywhere.??

A long time ago in Brazil, I stayed for a while in a small village with just one very gay barber/hairdresser/waxer. I made a bet with my girlfriend's brother that he wouldn't be able to wax his very thick beard, using proper wax like they use to handle women's parts, poor sod made the mistake of not backing off and even bigger mistake of having the first bit done right on his chin so he couldn't back off, he had his entire face done down to his neck. By the second pull he was crying tears that actually stung his face as they dripped down :classic_laugh:

He was properly sweating blood from his face :classic_ninja:.

Actually stayed for over a month, happy times.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've probably only been to the hairdressers or barbers as us men call them once in the last 20 years and that was because a Turkish one opened up down the road a few years ago and they done the full works, beard ears nose so i went in to check it out and nodded off in the chair proper old man style so i didn't go again :classic_laugh:

Fallsasleepalot as well then.????

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

A long time ago in Brazil, I stayed for a while in a small village with just one very gay barber/hairdresser/waxer. I made a bet with my girlfriend's brother that he wouldn't be able to wax his very thick beard, using proper wax like they use to handle women's parts, poor sod made the mistake of not backing off and even bigger mistake of having the first bit done right on his chin so he couldn't back off, he had his entire face done down to his neck. By the second pull he was crying tears that actually stung his face as they dripped down :classic_laugh:

He was properly sweating blood from his face :classic_ninja:.

Actually stayed for over a month, happy times.

Holy shit, that's got me squirming in my chair.

I do my own, again with a little help from Mandi.

3 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Holy shit, that's got me squirming in my chair.

I do my own, again with a little help from Mandi.

It's ok, we became sort of friends after that, he never really liked me, but he was protective of his little sister so fair enough. Usually after a few rums the stupid challenges would start to pop back on again, though :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just got back from Ivan the Hairdressers.....I was the only one there.

Loads of shops and all bars and restaurants closed.

Been to the thatchers have you.?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

I just give myself a number 4 every couple of weeks. Looks shit but I'm ugly now so why should I give a toss?

It’s a lot easier to do that @Bruce.

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

Exactly. And it's lockdown. What is Pete doing with a coife? Admiring himself in the mirror while styling and profiling?

From what I’ve seen there ain’t that much to admire, who the hell admires a ginger twat who’s turned white.?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Swagman said:

From what I’ve seen there ain’t that much to admire, who the hell admires a ginger twat who’s turned white.?

Matron hasn't given the imbecile his Meds today then?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Matron hasn't given the imbecile his Meds today then?

Not a chance she’s had to take them herself i finally got to her.??

• Haha 2

I'm suffering as the barber's has been shut for over a month now.  I have a lot on the top but now it's traversing down the sides.  I look like fucking Hitler when I wake up in the morning hitler.gif.4fc71f1a6d1aab8d845a25e26bb06f45.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm suffering as the barber's has been shut for over a month now.  I have a lot on the top but now it's traversing down the sides.  I look like fucking Hitler when I wake up in the morning hitler.gif.4fc71f1a6d1aab8d845a25e26bb06f45.gif

Before I started trimming my hair, I was about to go full Krusty

happy season 15 GIF

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, XTreme said:

As from tomorrow we're Level 4 Grade 2......where any businesses classed as non-essentials have to close.

Thankfully, Hairdressers are considered essentials :classic_laugh: so my appointment with Ivan tomorrow isn't cancelled.

Can't you take it off, pop it in a jiffy bag and post it to him? Surely you have a spare syrup whilst you wait for it to come back?

• Haha 3

Just now, yen_powell said:

Can't you take it off, pop it in a jiffy bag and post it to him? Surely you have a spare syrup whilst you wait for it to come back?

kramer GIF

9 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

I’ve always seen myself as a caring type of guy. A caring type who probably lives a life in denial about the level of his caringness.

But lockdown now feels like lockdown to the power of lockdown and if I was given the option to trade a couple of hundred thousand lives for three and a half hours in a pub and a weekend break on the bike I wouldn’t hesitate for a second to condemn the horde to death.

I am so, so bored.

I don’t think I’m a very caring individual. I now see myself as a miserable fucker with a callous streak a mile wide. Gin and rum is helping me come to terms with that.

Yes.....but you still have a full unrestricted account on another forum Dave. Some of us don't!

So there's always someone worse off!

• Haha 1

Finally found a map of the actual perimeters of the town area......seems like I'd gone over the boundaries on a few occasions without knowing.

Basically I can head north past the lakes for about 25 miles till I'm nearly in the province of Jaen......yet I can't go 5 miles south to Galera! :classic_unsure:

822381053_Screenshot2021-02-07091554-min.jpg.f9fb10608138f22c6519190a08a77538.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Well I can go 7 miles to the supermarket and back, but sod it i’ll let them deliver it to me.

Don't they take you all out for a trip in their minibus? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Don't they take you all out for a trip in their minibus? :classic_unsure:

You may fucking  laugh but they have a minibus, but no I’m not paying some old cunt to take me in a bus driven by an old bastard that probably can’t see fuck all.?

• Haha 2