Another Lockdown Coming?

XTreme

On 25/01/2021 at 22:16, Earache said:

Things are opening up here; indoor dining AT 50% capacity, bars are semi - knda open if they have food, There never have been any travel restrictions . Pretty much back to normal for me and the wife's 30% pay cut will end on Feb 1st so she'll be back to 100%.

things are progressing then ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

Better when it was cold, the cats shit was frozen, much easier to scoop up with the trowel.

This retirement malarkey doesn't seem like my sort of thing Clive!

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

I see local councils have been handed powers to close pubs & restaurants till July!.

Getting us ready for the long haul?

yes and it' looking like it's going to be

Perimetral lockdown back again......fortunately the town limits do go out into the really remote areas so I can get about a bit.

We had this from mid Oct to early December then they lifted it. At which point the weather turned to shit so I couldn't go anywhere. So strictly speaking this is the same restriction that I've had for 3 and a half months.

The bike mileage (kph) tells the tale.....Oct 1200, November 300, December 100, January 40.

I'm now officially a.......

casual GIF

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I bought a new bike jacket in September, I've worn it once :classic_sad:

Mum says you can wear it around the house... and she wants a pic of you with it on.

I think she's bored i;ll get her another cup of coffee. :littleguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There's talk of them possibly bringing back the "Stay the Fuck in the house and don't touch that bike" level of lockdown cos numbers are still increasing.

That’s what we have unless it’s for essential travel.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I bought a new bike jacket in September, I've worn it once :classic_sad:

I bought a new pair of boots wore them once the left foot leaked so sent them back got a replacement and have worn them once now dying to get out more to see if these leak before the bloody warranty runs out  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I bought a new pair of boots wore them once the left foot leaked so sent the back got a replacement and have worn them once now dying to get out more to see if these leak before the bloody warranty runs out  

I bet the right boot leaks, ask them to send you the one from the first pair.??

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Tym said:

You should let me write those, i could be a pro at it.  ?

Give one a try Tym.....remember it has to be based on feelings......rather than things that have actually happened.

• Haha 1

So, first of all, the UK strain is what infects 80% of portuguese positive cases today, brexit isn't working!

On other news, they are at long last controlling the entries to the country on land borders. There are a few camper vans on the Spanish side of the border that are pretty disappointed with this, camper van free spirited covid denier twats have been spreading this shit around non stop ever since covid started. Dutch, UK, german, swedish plates don't seem to be on lockdown or stopped by the police until now, only the dumb portuguese :classic_angry:

I mean, how can a foreign plated caravan or camper with surfboards on top ever justify being on the road here when the police stops locals and ask them for going to work declarations?

• Haha 1

Turns out the virus is mutating with the "vaccine" to create a virus that will attack those who have been vaccinated. 

Of course what do i know.

:wave:

17 minutes ago, Tym said:

Turns out the virus is mutating with the "vaccine" to create a virus that will attack those who have been vaccinated. 

the plot thickens ?

24 minutes ago, Tym said:

It's WWIII as far as I'm concerned!