Enduro bike

Six30

@Sir Fallsalot and @boboneleg expertise.... whats a decent enduro bike , that you can service as a normal bike with none of the every few hours you got to strip it down do oil etc... road use and some off road shit ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

@Sir Fallsalot and @boboneleg expertise.... whats a decent enduro bike , that you can service as a normal bike with none of the every few hours you got to strip it down do oil etc... road use and some off road shit ?

If your buying an enduro bike your going to have all the short intervals with it. If you want an enduro bike with road bike service intervals your screwed as there isn't one :classic_laugh:
Seriously though it depends on what type of riding you intend doing. If your just looking at the odd trail to ride when on a country road ride i'd be looking at a KTM690 Husky 701 or the Gas Gas 700 all the same bike, oodles of power and around 7000 mile service intervals but they do have a few teething issues that are easy to sort, probably already done if your buying second hand.

• Like 3

No enduro bike comes with long service intervals. Having said that if you’re only trail riding then you won’t have to do it as much as you would if you were racing.

The KTM 350/500 exc’s are light and powerful, just change the oil every 1000 miles and they will be fine .

• Like 5

What do you mean by road work on it, @Six30? You take roadbikes on a van, so get an EXC and drive it to near where you want to ride. 

Here people ride any WRF or CRF or EXC with average care, and they seem to be ok and pretty much bulletproof. There’s a guy on Sofia’s town that rides a CRF250F to commute locally and it keeps going around.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

An enduro bike will get your van all muddy or dusty inside, though!

Good point … I’ll have to get another old van as well 

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

Headed to the woods with your “nephew” are you?

next month... it will only be me coming back out from the woods

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

next month... it will only be me coming back out from the woods

After you come in the woods.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Six30 said:

DR650? Or something a bit lighter? Voge 300 Rally? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tango said:

voge rally you say.... you telling us something here 😀

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

voge rally you say.... you telling us something here 😀

Make a good second bike I reckon! 😂😂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tango said:

The DR would be perfect but they don't officially import them here and are expensive for what they are 

• Like 2

This is decent and it's the six days model so an easy sell-on if you don't get on with it ..........

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/bike-details/202403288054512?sort=relevance&advertising-location=at_bikes&make=KTM&model=EXC&page=1&postcode=BS7 9SG&year-to=2024&fromsra

How tall are you @Six30 ?  thery're not for short peeps

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

This is decent and it's the six days model so an easy sell-on if you don't get on with it ..........

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/bike-details/202403288054512?sort=relevance&advertising-location=at_bikes&make=KTM&model=EXC&page=1&postcode=BS7 9SG&year-to=2024&fromsra

thats nice... didn't want to spend that much ...you bastard bob .

350 be enough power wise  ?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

thats nice... didn't want to spend that much ...you bastard bob .

350 be enough power wise  ?

Put it this way I look up to Warwick Davies.....

willow GIF

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

im not tall thats why i have the serow 

• Like 2