Something's Happening!

XTreme

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Jacks never get invites!

I didn't even get an invite to the going away party that @Renegade put on in Cardiff!

But I won't be losing any sleep over not spending time with Cockneys or Bluebirds!

Bit bitchy 💋💄🤣

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I don't see why you have to spin this intracate web just to get another bike..just tell her it will be your last one...no pund intended but the odds are it will be...

Du9jTf652g&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I don't see why you have to spin this intracate web just to get another bike..just tell her it will be your last one...no pund intended but the odds are it will be...

Yeah but players like to play, don't they Pete?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Don't bet against me outliving a lot of you on here! The Docs and the Hospital say I'm in great shape! Not just great shape for my age.....I'm in great shape full stop! Plus, there's no cancer in my family's medical history!

When I started getting my Pension in October 2019 I said that I was going to get as much dosh out of them that I can.......so I'm setting my sights on 100.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Don't bet against me outliving a lot of you on here! The Docs and the Hospital say I'm in great shape! Not just great shape for my age.....I'm in great shape full stop! Plus, there's no cancer in my family's medical history!

When I started getting my Pension in October 2019 I said that I was going to get as much dosh out of them that I can.......so I'm setting my sights on 100.

Well you have got to get the use out of that new fanny you had fitted.  🤣

• Haha 8

12 minutes ago, Saul said:

Well you have got to get the use out of that new fanny you had fitted.  🤣

Does that mean he can really go and fuck himself 🤔 

• Haha 7

28 minutes ago, Saul said:

Yeah but players like to play, don't they Pete?  

Exactly..3 weeks ago he was bragging  to be the biggest womanizer on the planet and comparing himself to Steve McQueen and Bon Scott..sounds like you have lost your swag...

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Exactly..3 weeks ago he was bragging  to be the biggest womanizer on the planet

No......you were going on about the number of birds you'd had.....which wasn't very many as I recall.

I just told you about my experiences back in the 70's......some of which I'm not particularly proud of because there were occasions when I really behaved pretty badly.

And you can't really comment on marriage because you've never been married AFAIK. Women change once that wedding ring goes on, and you lose the leverage you have in the boyfriend/girlfriend period.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Exactly..3 weeks ago he was bragging  to be the biggest womanizer on the planet and comparing himself to Steve McQueen and Bon Scott..sounds like you have lost your swag...

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

yeh and how you he is a bad boy and how the ladies like a bad boy....he sounds a proper pussy

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

yeh and how you he is a bad boy and how the ladies like a bad boy....he sounds a propper pussy

If you're sucking up to Marcel you know you've hit rock bottom!

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And you can't really comment on marriage because you've never been married AFAIK. Women change once that wedding ring goes on, and you lose the leverage you have in the boyfriend/girlfriend period.

Figured you would have figured this out after your third marriage ...lol.

Just now, XTreme said:

If you're sucking up to Marcel you know you've hit rock bottom!

ok ....bad boy pussy knickers 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Figured you would have figured this out after your third marriage ...lol.

What third marriage?

Just now, Marcel said:

You married more than 3...no wonder your the one wearing the purse these days...

Feb 7th 1976 and Feb 10th 1987!

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No......you were going on about the number of birds you'd had.....which wasn't very many as I recall.

I just told you about my experiences back in the 70's......some of which I'm not particularly proud of because there were occasions when I really behaved pretty badly.

Even in Canada you can’t marry your sister.

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Me :-- Feb 10th 1972  and May 24th 1977

You're coming up to 50 years married to Gail then Phil?

• Like 2