In other news....

Cupid Stunt

The tasteful artwork on the fourth plinth, Trafalgar Square of Baptist preacher John Chilembwe and European missionary John Chorley

Screenshot_20240317_161242_Gallery.thumb.jpg.d7f6bbcb54414f14e17c6dbfe601a729.jpg

is being replaced with this progressive piece of shitecrapgarbage

Screenshot_20240317_161401_Gallery.thumb.jpg.1551c76e01516cd83e26157c2f9f6df3.jpg

• Sad 2

It's due to be displayed from 2026 to 2028, so you'll have to keep your outrage in check for another 2 years? Personally,  the chances of me visiting Trafalgar Square during that period will be pretty remote, so I won't be losing any sleep over it!

Just in case anyone is interested: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-68565332

how can they be allowed to put shit like this there.

challenging wank though

• Haha 2

Central London.....last time I was there was in the 70,s..... it was a shithole back then, i have been to Twickenham and Heathrow in near past, but that was far enough off the M25 for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I avoid towns/Cities nowdays, Nottingham is only 11 miles away, been there once (because I had to go there) in the last 4 years.

• Like 2

On 18/03/2024 at 09:37, Tango said:

It's due to be displayed from 2026 to 2028, so you'll have to keep your outrage in check for another 2 years? Personally,  the chances of me visiting Trafalgar Square during that period will be pretty remote, so I won't be losing any sleep over it!

Just in case anyone is interested: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-68565332

Wur doomed 

• Haha 2

Well, it's funny that while trying to be political correct and forcibly inclusive, that that is the image they choose to portray all black women as, not generalizing or stereotyping at all there :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

Well, it's funny that while trying to be political correct and forcibly inclusive, that that is the image they choose to portray all black women as, not generalizing or stereotyping at all there :classic_laugh:

And i bet the person behind the design was white :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Pedro said:

arses so big you could eat your dinner off em you mean

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Six30 said:

arses so big you could eat your dinner off em you mean

Yes, the thighs and butt, and the shoes and walking style. If that statue isn’t a racist generalisation I don’t know what is.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Yes, the thighs and butt, and the shoes and walking style. If that statue isn’t a racist generalisation I don’t know what is.

in a Tom and Jerry style..

20190125224254.jpg

• Haha 5