Is it a flounce ?

boboneleg

39 minutes ago, Marcel said:

No way in hell I'm paying for some guy to go lick a random nut sack in Spain....but I have to admit .it would be hilarious has hell...

who mentioned nut sack...there is something wrong with you.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Six30 said:

So you are licking his nut sack as well? 
Vine Ok GIF

The rest of you are going to have to step up now as there will be an inevitable void in the ride reports section.

Seth Meyers Stop GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Riding off into the sunset in his truck sharing Yorkie bars?

wouldn't get to the yorkie bars ... he would of bludgeoned her to death with in five minutes

• Haha 3

Here's my POV on this......and obviously, I hope Busa does continue posting.

I have to say that in all the years of doing forums I've never seen such an organically generated mass piss take happen. Even guys who never go round trolling actually joined in.

Why did it happen?

Well as you know, Busa jumps into threads (sometimes without even knowing what's going on) to take a pop at somebody. He even does it in Ride Reports despite the fact he doesn't do any of his own. People like Bob, Fred, and Pedro do great ride reports.......but they never take a pop at other peoples' ride reports.

By contrast, Lionel rides even less than Busa does due to his arthritis issue.....but nobody takes the piss. Simply because Lionel doesn't conduct himself like Busa.

So Busa made the choice to go into that area of trolling and pisstaking.......and he's done it for a very long time! It's inevitable that it's going to end up coming back at him.

So the stage was set and he then comes out with his stuff about what he's going to do......and never actually does it. Giving various excuses including his wife taking the garage key! 

All this gives people the opening to take the piss, and they did. He hasn't been picked on by some forum clique......he put himself in the position where literally everybody wanted to troll him.

The bottom line here is that if you give it, you better be able to take it. And his apparent flounce has now actually made it worse!

I just can't get Saul's "Beasty Flounce" name out of my head! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That’s bang on in my opinion.

If you make a statement that I’m going to do so and so and then just make excuses you’re bound to get flamed for it on here.

I hope Rich continues to post as I quite like him on the other hand I’m looking forward to @Six30’s tongue action  👅 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Six30 said:

Something wrong with me ?  Your the one that agreed to lick extreme hernia bulge infested with pubes might I add is only about  and inch from his knob...

• Haha 4

Just now, Marcel said:

extreme hernia bulge infested with pubes

I have no Hernia bulge now!

If you want photographic evidence of this just ask.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Maybe his wife took the phone charger.

Or put it on a high shelf.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Maybe his wife took the phone charger.

I never thought of that....

• Haha 2

he might be upside down in a ravine in his truck somewhere.... 

i reckon he'll be back once he has been rescued

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

That’s bang on in my opinion.

If you make a statement that I’m going to do so and so and then just make excuses you’re bound to get flamed for it on here.

I hope Rich continues to post as I quite like him on the other hand I’m looking forward to @Six30’s tongue action  👅 😂

you want it videoed ?

James Caan Elf GIF

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i reckon he'll be back

Iam not so sure.

But I hope he does return. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

Iam not so sure.

But I hope he does return. 

you can be the search party... will get you out the house .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Here's my POV on this......and obviously, I hope Busa does continue posting.

I have to say that in all the years of doing forums I've never seen such an organically generated mass piss take happen. Even guys who never go round trolling actually joined in.

Why did it happen?

Well as you know, Busa jumps into threads (sometimes without even knowing what's going on) to take a pop at somebody. He even does it in Ride Reports despite the fact he doesn't do any of his own. People like Bob, Fred, and Pedro do great ride reports.......but they never take a pop at other peoples' ride reports.

By contrast, Lionel rides even less than Busa does due to his arthritis issue.....but nobody takes the piss. Simply because Lionel doesn't conduct himself like Busa.

So Busa made the choice to go into that area of trolling and pisstaking.......and he's done it for a very long time! It's inevitable that it's going to end up coming back at him.

So the stage was set and he then comes out with his stuff about what he's going to do......and never actually does it. Giving various excuses including his wife taking the garage key! 

All this gives people the opening to take the piss, and they did. He hasn't been picked on by some forum clique......he put himself in the position where literally everybody wanted to troll him.

The bottom line here is that if you give it, you better be able to take it. And his apparent flounce has now actually made it worse!

I just can't get Saul's "Beasty Flounce" name out of my head! :classic_laugh:

and im off to get some chromozone injections in one of my shoulders next month and  later on the other shoulder and if that doesn't work i think it will be new bits (shoulder replacements )

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, skyrider said:

and im off to get some chromozone injections in one of my shoulders next month and  later on the other shoulder and if that doesn't work i think it will be new bits (shoulder replacements )

sci-fi GIF by MANGOTEETH

They can rebuild you, they have the technology?  😂 

• Like 2