Here we go again

Renegade

My wifes cousin in a serious condition

This family has no luck at all.

I just hope she pulls through, The wifes sister was murdered in 1996, our 18 yr old nephew died of cancer, her dad died up in Scotland, her mum died a few months ago, and now her cousin is in a very serious condition, both her legs smashed she has severe head injuries plus Liver injuries.

Here's wishing you get through this Sharon xx

• Sad 11

54 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I just hope she pulls through, The wifes sister was murdered in 1996, our 18 yr old nephew died of cancer, her dad died up in Scotland, her mum died a few months ago, and now her cousin is in a very serious condition, both her legs smashed she has severe head injuries plus Liver injuries.

Hope she makes a full recovery mate, and I hope the culprit gets his head caved in 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Hope she makes a full recovery mate, and I hope the culprit gets his head caved in 

He was drugged up.

6 minutes ago, Renegade said:

A bit more on it >>> Here!

fucker should get life ...

hope she makes a full recovery

• Like 4

The man has been charged with driving without a license, driving without insurance, aggravated vehicle taking, driving whilst unfit through drink, failing to stop after an accident, causing serious injury by dangerous driving and failing to report a road accident.

They should never let him out, glad that they got him.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Renegade said:

I don't know what to say Phil , the drug taking and driving is rife now.  If you're riding a bike you can smell it as you pass cars .  It's f*cking scandalous as there is no deterrent.

Most of all I really hope she gets a good recovery but I also hope the driver gets his legs smashed in by someone 😡

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Six30 said:

fucker should get life ...

hope she makes a full recovery

As far as I'm concerned it is attempted murder.

• Like 4

Just now, Renegade said:

100%

• Like 3

Just now, Renegade said:

I totally agree with you but even if you kill someone while driving a car the sentences are a f*cking joke 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I totally agree with you but even if you kill someone while driving a car the sentences are a f*cking joke 

Very true mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

The man has been charged with driving without a license, driving without insurance, aggravated vehicle taking, driving whilst unfit through drink, failing to stop after an accident, causing serious injury by dangerous driving and failing to report a road accident.

They should never let him out, glad that they got him.

Unfortunately he may not even get a custodial sentence.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Unfortunately he may not even get a custodial sentence.

I really hope he does and ends up somewhere that his arse will be a target.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Renegade said:

I really hope he does and ends up somewhere that his arse will be a target.

@Six30’s van it is.

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Renegade said:

She has been put into an induced coma before they operate.

What sort of surgery are they doing Phil ?

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

What sort of surgery are they doing Phil ?

Pelvis.

They did a CT Scan this morning so will know more about brain damage soon.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, boboneleg said:

That depends on what gender you are, whether you're young or old, what the weather is like, how much you bought the judge for.... the system isn't fit for purpose 

An update :-

In the early hours of Sunday 3rd of March 2024, Sharon was walking home from her shop and feeding stray cats, when she was the victim of a brutal hit and run. The driver, with no insurance and whilst under the influence of drugs and alcohol, drove through a dead end and hit her whilst she was walking on the pavement.

Sharon sustained massive injuries, including two broken legs, fractures to her pelvis and hip, numerous injuries to her vital organs, a fractured neck and a bleed to her brain. She is currently in intensive care in UHW and has already undergone several surgeries.

• Sad 10

My friend, who is a mechanic and services my bike, had his wife go into a coma for several years before finally passing from illness because of the injuries after being hit by a car who then run. The guy was eventually charged, but it's heartbreaking when someone does that to someone you love.

Being drunk or on drugs surely makes you less able to drive properly, but doesn't take away the judgement of deciding if you're either helping the person you just hit or run away to avoid getting in trouble.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Renegade said:

An update :-

In the early hours of Sunday 3rd of March 2024, Sharon was walking home from her shop and feeding stray cats, when she was the victim of a brutal hit and run. The driver, with no insurance and whilst under the influence of drugs and alcohol, drove through a dead end and hit her whilst she was walking on the pavement.

Sharon sustained massive injuries, including two broken legs, fractures to her pelvis and hip, numerous injuries to her vital organs, a fractured neck and a bleed to her brain. She is currently in intensive care in UHW and has already undergone several surgeries.

That's just horrible. It's a shit uncaring world we seem to live in now days. 

• Like 2