Second Weekend in February!

XTreme

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What's the betting he'll be looking for another job soon @Six30?

Don't say shit like that, you'll end up putting the mockers on it.....

I have got on to heavy haulage which was my end goal in my career I've just got the opportunity to do it alot sooner than I'd expected. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

At first it was weird but I've got used to it now, I don't really notice it

Do you stash your Crocs on the 2nd step like the foreign drivers do?

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Clive said:

Do you stash your Crocs on the 2nd step like the foreign drivers do?

No crocs here mate, my boots live on the top step 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

A normal filling or root canal is £47 with the NHS that included my checkup today not sure what it would cost private.

That's a good price Fred, it's £63 for that job at my dentist.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

What's the betting he'll be looking for another job soon @Six30?

come on ..he's doing ok , dont be such a cunt.

i'll give him 3 months ..tops.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, busabeast said:

Yeah I can't abide a scruffy fucking cab, mine is spotless,  

Before you stuff it in a ditch at least.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, busabeast said:

Going to the play cafe with skye in the morning, then weekly food shop, im going to unplug the mafs on the jag and keep them disconnected for a while, squirt with wd40 and some vaseline in the connector and plug back in, see if that will sort it out apart from that just chilling and watching rugby till I need to go back to work at 8am on Monday morning and see what next week has in store 

Contact cleaner, dry off and a dab of dielectric grease. Good for the same on the bikes too.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, busabeast said:

It's not happening, I'm staying away from busses

It will happen again until you accept the real reason.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It will happen again until you accept the real reason.

What the real reason of not wanting to have a head on collision with a bus doing 30mph, I'm all out of wanting to have head on collisions these days it wore pretty thin 20 years ago 

28 minutes ago, busabeast said:

What the real reason of not wanting to have a head on collision with a bus doing 30mph, I'm all out of wanting to have head on collisions these days it wore pretty thin 20 years ago 

No, the real reason is you are inexperienced but stuck up your own arse so cannot accept that you are a bellend.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Buckster said:

No, the real reason is you are inexperienced but stuck up your own arse so cannot accept that you are a bellend.

Hmm OK mate whatever you say, I've been driving long enough to know what I'm doing, it's poxy bus drivers thinking they own the fucking roads that caused the incident, if I was on a horse and his driving caused the horse to scare and bolt who's fault would that have been then? The wanker in the bus or the person riding a horse?

Or put it another way a twat on a harley is riding down the road and a bus heads straight for them on a narrow road causing you to swerve putting you in a ditch is it the harley riders fault or the bus drivers for driving too fast on a road that wasn't safe to do more than 25 or 30 mph.

Either way you look at it I had as near as dammit stopped my truck as I was driving sensibly, the bus on the other hand was still doing at least 30 when I realised it wasn't going to stop, I took avoiding action which ended up with my nearside wheels going on to the very soft verge, the bus just drove on as if they hadn't been the cause

11 hours ago, busabeast said:

Hmm OK mate whatever you say, I've been driving long enough to know what I'm doing, it's poxy bus drivers thinking they own the fucking roads that caused the incident, if I was on a horse and his driving caused the horse to scare and bolt who's fault would that have been then? The wanker in the bus or the person riding a horse?

Or put it another way a twat on a harley is riding down the road and a bus heads straight for them on a narrow road causing you to swerve putting you in a ditch is it the harley riders fault or the bus drivers for driving too fast on a road that wasn't safe to do more than 25 or 30 mph.

Either way you look at it I had as near as dammit stopped my truck as I was driving sensibly, the bus on the other hand was still doing at least 30 when I realised it wasn't going to stop, I took avoiding action which ended up with my nearside wheels going on to the very soft verge, the bus just drove on as if they hadn't been the cause

Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

Well im sure everyone will agree that there doesn't have to be contact for a driver to be at blame of causing an incident, he was the one who was driving too fast so he's the one who was at blame

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well im sure everyone will agree that there doesn't have to be contact for a driver to be at blame of causing an incident, he was the one who was driving too fast so he's the one who was at blame

Do bus drivers have CB radios fitted in them ....I've got a great handle for Buckster....

Breaker! Breaker ! Buckcock you got your ears on..

Walkie Talkie Hello GIF by DAF Trucks NV

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Do bus drivers have CB radios fitted in them ....I've got a great handle for Buckster....

Breaker! Breaker ! Buckcock you got your ears on..

Walkie Talkie Hello GIF by DAF Trucks NV

I'd hazard a guess that no they don't, could we not just shorten it to cock

31 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation