I've deceided too.

To never post pictures of aquatance anymore...for the fact it could be viewed like weird or something...to me personally I don't think it's that bad...it's not like I'm posting this shit locally....you're all a half world away..I didn't see any harm in that..

For for those who have replied to my pictures...would you all be kind enough to delete them..

And Bussabeast if you don't delete your reply ...that 20 grand I promise you after I win the jackpot..is out of the picture. ..lol.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Marcel said:

To never post pictures of aquatance anymore...for the fact it could be viewed like weird or something...to me personally I don't think it's that bad...it's not like I'm posting this shit locally....you're all a half world away..I didn't see any harm in that..

For for those who have replied to my pictures...would you all be kind enough to delete them..

And Bussabeast if you don't delete your reply ...that 20 grand I promise you after I win the jackpot..is out of the picture. ..lol.

i dont see it as weird ... keep up the good work.

you fucking weirdo

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I predict a flounce any day now.

And you better keep your mouth shut...you're on my Facebook..I know where you live....have your adress...and beleive me I can afford a trip to Ireland ....

Kill You Reaction GIF

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Marcel said:

And you better keep your mouth shut...you're on my Facebook..I know where you live....have your adress...and beleive me I can afford a trip to Ireland ....

Kill You Reaction GIF

Facebook? Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.

Youre Smart Fran Healy GIF by Travis

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

Facebook? Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me.

Youre Smart Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Looks like Billybob will be doing and international visit...think it will be the first time he leaves the province...idiot will probably get lost in the airport...I'll have to give him a step by step directions...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Looks like Billybob will be doing and international visit...think it will be the first time he leaves the province...idiot will probably get lost in the airport...I'll have to give him a step by step directions...

When was the last time you saw Billy Bob?

26 minutes ago, Marcel said:

You perv....we go out atving you mini twat....in you're case it might be a fat twat.

You said fallow you illiterate twat

• Haha 1