Fourth Weekend in December!

XTreme

Weather looks pretty decent here.....17c and blue skies.

I always like to get out on the bike on Xmas Day and New Years Day......cos it was so rare for me to be able to do that in Britain.

But no hope for me this year......in these early stages of recovery I can't take any risks!

What you up to?

• Like 4

Been stacking our log delivery this morning whilst Julie preps the food for Xmas day …………. all it then takes is to cook the turkey and finish the rest in a hot oven on the big day. No piss poor planning here.

Playing golf tomorrow so made sure I was ready for that………cleaned the clubs and put a few extra balls in the bag (gonna need em) 🏌️♂️⛳😱.

Topped up the hydraulic brake fluid on my mountain bike ready for a post Xmas Day spin to work off the turkey, mince pies and alcohol.

Went to the pub for a quick beer with my reprobate friends…….they’re still there I bet! 🤣🍺

………….and now relaxing with a glass of 🍷 

• Like 5

My weekend started today as I’m off work, so got rid of some scrap cable first thing this morning then went to get some handrail and fittings for the front garden. Managed to talk the guy into giving me a good deal and then when putting the 6m lengths of tube on the roof rack of the van the first one rolled off in a gust of wind and landed on the guys car next to the van ffs which I’m now going to have to pay to get fixed for him. I’m now in a hotel room in Cardiff waiting for the wife to get back from shopping then we will be going out and hopefully having a good ending to a shit day 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

28 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My weekend started today as I’m off work, so got rid of some scrap cable first thing this morning then went to get some handrail and fittings for the front garden. Managed to talk the guy into giving me a good deal and then when putting the 6m lengths of tube on the roof rack of the van the first one rolled off in a gust of wind and landed on the guys car next to the van ffs which I’m now going to have to pay to get fixed for him. I’m now in a hotel room in Cardiff waiting for the wife to get back from shopping then we will be going out and hopefully having a good ending to a shit day 

How much his repairs going to cost you ?

I'm working tonight  at 23:00 until 08:00 then down to Falmouth tomorrow to do this at midday

Then home to sleep, while most of my mates are going on the piss and do lots more singing☹️.  Might stay for awhile depending how knackered I am.  Then working Sunday 22:00 - 08:00 and Monday  22:00 - 08:00   Christmas dinner is in there somewhere.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Saul said:

What I did on Saturday.  Obviously not upside down but it's what you get when silly old fuckers get camera phones.   Still sounding good though. 

You robbed the Trespass shop and Poundland while a choir was singing 

Bill Hader Omg GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1

On 22/12/2023 at 17:28, Sir Fallsalot said:

Bell End Devo GIF by David Firth

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I see now the voting is over your back to your usual self 

You know ….. at least I’m consistent and a worthy winner .

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I see now the voting is over your back to your usual self 

No, I was being sympathetic to the innocent who suffered from your incompetence.

• Haha 5