Xmas Working!

XTreme

Updated all clients today with the days that it'll only be emergency service!

Friday 22nd December - Wednesday 27th December: Emergency Service
Thursday 28th December - Friday 29th December: Normal Service
Saturday 30th December - Wednesday 3rd January: Emergency Service
Thursday 4th January onwards: Normal Service

So hopefully I'm going to get a few days without interruptions!

For  those of you who are working......what sort of time off have you got over Xmas?

• Like 2

When I was at work, if Christmas Day & Boxing Day & New Years Day fell in the working week some of our delivery drivers had to work those days, Hospitals and Old folks home do not close over these days, I was unlucky a few times and had to work.....now life is one long holiday. 😂 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Saul said:

I am working overnight 22nd, 24th, 25th   then 29th, 31st and 1st.  Off on all the other dates then back to my normal rota.   

I hope you get paid extra for working those days Saul?  I remember working at centre parcs back in the day we would fight to work the holidays cos christmas day and new years eve wer paid triple with bixing day and new years day paid double, though I expect that doesnt happen any more. 

I haven't booked any time off over the festive period cos we're not going anywhere except Lyon for the day on the Sunday 24th so I'll have sat, sun &monday off next weekend, then again the following wekend but that's all. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Tomorrow is my last day in work until 8th of January going to be spending a lot of time holding the sofa down and whatever else i fancy not doing cant wait :littleguy:

Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports maybe have a drink 🍻 or three?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Tomorrow is my last day in work until 8th of January going to be spending a lot of time holding the sofa down and whatever else i fancy not doing cant wait :littleguy:

I see sales of Tangtastics increasing vastly in the Pontypridd area :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I see sales of Tangtastics increasing vastly in the Pontypridd area :classic_laugh:

I use to call into the Haribo shop in Pontefract,  big tubs of Tangfastics and other confectionery delights 😂 were much cheaper that in ordinary shops, wonder if the shop is still open. 🤔 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Clive said:

I use to call into the Haribo shop in Pontefract,  big tubs of Tangfastics and other confectionery delights 😂 were much cheaper that in ordinary shops, wonder if the shop is still open. 🤔 

think it is ... Tubbs and Edward are the owners

_95759842_bbc_league.jpg&ehk=BR3X8G81BBV

• Haha 2

On 21/12/2023 at 20:53, Clive said:

Have you every been to Royston Vassey?....I have 😂 

just looked where it is ... i have been there , i didn't realise i had 😀

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Six30 said:

just looked where it is ... i have been there , i didn't realise i had 😀

I know the area well, use to be up there every week delivering washing to the old folks 😂 

Hark at me..old folk. 😂 

• Haha 5