Going to meet Billy bob

Marcel le Moose Fondler

11 minutes ago, Marcel said:

What a fucking moron....if you were closer to me..I would slap that silly beard right off your face...lol

Guilty Af Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

I'm sure there's another word for it ...it's not bachelor or bum bandit..you twat...just can't put finger on it

Twat.. that'll be it .

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

Twat.. that'll be it .

Don't think twat works ...I know alot of twats and most can actually talk to women....I get this weird peeping Tom vib from him...still talk about the early years when we uses to go swimming with girls...wouldn't surprise me at all if he's a virgine...

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Don't think twat works ...I know alot of twats and most can actually talk to women....I get this weird peeping Tom vib from him...still talk about the early years when we uses to go swimming with girls...wouldn't surprise me at all if he's a virgine...

i bet his bedroom is covered in his  spunk ... 

• Haha 1

Made a short video at one of the shelters...you can see Tania right at the end..pink suit and lid.

...real nice girl....she's a dental assistant or something like that..her owne house .......I wish I was younger at times....14 years difference. 

Pete you have my permission to post the video if you want...not very long.

Anyway I really don't feel my age...after getting the results from my 2 year full physical...really isn't any problem with my prostate..but when I look in the mirror the line on my face ( and my neck)  says otherwise....

Few pics from the morning...on my way back home from campbellton.....really love this truck...think I'm going to keep this one for wyll..I usually trade them in when they reach 40 thousand km or so...when they are still worth a faire chunk of change..this is my 3 one..a 15..18..and this is a 22...I'm up to 34 thousand km on this one....it's got this incredible sound factory system in it..Bose... thing it has 7 speakers ..no idea how many watts...but it's enough to vibrate my baseball Cap..

20240121_103831.jpg

20240121_103855.jpg

20240121_095426.jpg

20240121_103428.jpg

20240121_105847.jpg

20240121_110613.jpg

20240121_110703.jpg

20240121_102708.jpg

20240121_103824.jpg

20240121_101205.jpg

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Marcel said:

really isn't any problem with my prostate..but when I look in the mirror the line on my face ( and my neck)  says otherwise....

What's your prostate got to do with lines on your face?

Everybody gets lines on their face as they get older.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What's your prostate got to do with lines on your face?

Everybody gets lines on their face as they get older.

Not peeps with Viking genes 

26 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Pete i can't beleive your this stupid 

Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

What's the first sigh of a middle age man who had prostate issue?

I've got no idea cos I'm not a doctor! 

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Pete i can't beleive your this stupid 

Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

What's the first sigh of a middle age man who had prostate issue?

I would have thought the first sign would be the way you mince about after having the doctors finger up your arse 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I would have thought the first sign would be the way you mince about after having the doctors finger up your arse 

No I refuse to get the finger up the butt hole...it's all done with blood work...

I mean everything works fine down their...haven't got any problems with my urine or getting and erection...but when you start having urine problem...it's finger up the butt hole time...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

No I refuse to get the finger up the butt hole...it's all done with blood work...

I mean everything works fine down their...haven't got any problems with my urine or getting and erection...but when you start having urine problem...it's finger up the butt hole time...

after my 50th birthday i had a sample bottle posted through the door from the NHS for me to send off a poo sample a pleasant surprise nice to see they are automatically screening people of that age.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

after my 50th birthday i had a sample bottle posted through the door from the NHS for me to send off a poo sample a pleasant surprise nice to see they are automatically screening people of that age.

I know a friend...Albert ..we've ridden a few time for a couple of years.

rides a road king....was telling over the summer sometimes he rides and has to pull over for a piss...but nothing comes out..I told him ..you better get that checked...that's not normal...even does go to local bars cause of this problem ..can't have a drink.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes I did my second one just before Christmas.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well at least my groin area don't look like Pete's groin area...fucking thing looks like a half bake turkey...

Your neck looks like a ball sack.

• Haha 4

Just now, Marcel said:

Twat...I bet yours look the same...it's why you got the Moses beard going on...tell me it isn't so..

It's a Viking beard, real Vikings have beards. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I will grow my beard back at some point....and it will be all natural...black has charcoal..no colour or preservative added. 

mad season 3 GIF by Black Sails

Sorry, I’m busy, chatting to someone online.