Going to meet Billy bob

Marcel le Moose Fondler

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Rugged Individualism Marcel!

Yes ...if some sections aren't groomed those atv suck alot of gaz if your plowing through snow...we all carry and extra 10 l of gaz but depending how long and hard they work...10 l might not be enough to get to a gaz station before we run out of fuel...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

We're heading out again Saturday....the plan was to check out a new atv trail that opened up this year...to a town called Dalhousie...about 70 km or so...we received a fair amount of snow since last Saturday about 40 cm with the stuff from last night...will see how things go...

That’s near here.

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Weird isn't it...you guys are a bunch of copycats...stop naming your towns like ares. 

I know, Dalhousie in Scotland has only been called that for 1000 years or so, unlike the one in Canada which…. oh hold on.

42 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I know, Dalhousie in Scotland has only been called that for 1000 years or so, unlike the one in Canada which…. oh hold on.

Ya well are Dalhousie was named 1001 years ago...when my a  ensestor Billy the Red discovered it on his long ship.

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Ya well are Dalhousie was named 1001 years ago...when my a  ensestor Billy the Red discovered it on his long ship.

He had a town on his ship? :classic_unsure:

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Well kinda chilly this morning - 24c but it's supposed to warm up to - 3 c for Saturday...perfect riding weather...should be another epic ride....it looks like a 12 pack run.

Watch out for Billy Bobs pubes in your mouth.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Billybob is single...don't think he ever had a women in his life...

And you go out to remote locations with him?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

And you go out to remote locations with him?

Well he hasn't exhibited any sigh of gayness...just a weird fellow...really awkward around women...not sure what's the English term is but in French it's...a Vieux garcons....tranzlate to and old boy. 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well he hasn't exhibited any sigh of gayness...just a weird fellow...really awkward around women...not sure what's the English term is but in French it's...a Vieux garcons....tranzlate to and old boy. 

Hmm maybe he does exhibit gayness just you're in tune with your gayness and don't see it or see it as an issue

Shark Tank Mark GIF by ABC Network

17 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Hmm maybe he does exhibit gayness just you're in tune with your gayness and don't see it or see it as an issue

Shark Tank Mark GIF by ABC Network

I can garantie I'm definitely not gay....but I'm sure some gay men like Pete might find me attractive with my groomed pubes.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

That's not what it translates to.

I'm sure there's another word for it ...it's not bachelor or bum bandit..you twat...just can't put finger on it

He fingered you?

• Haha 2

What a fucking moron....if you were closer to me..I would slap that silly beard right off your face...lol

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

• Haha 2