Going to meet Billy bob

Marcel le Moose Fondler

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Ya me to ...some Twat in Scotland...lol....and my beard will be black in all it's glory. 

I'm chatting with a lady in Canada at the moment, very interesting. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I'm chatting with a lady in Canada at the moment, very interesting. 

i have lost that photo of the blue yam supermoto 😒

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Flounce coming!

For Buckster....liscen carefully...you know how you say all the time your a international hit man...you make people disappear...well now imagine a being who has the same ability...and can preform these tasks just by thinking about it....I wouldn't go down this path...it could be a slow aganising death for you..

Anyway I'm checking my Facebook 

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

Her name isn't Tania by the way...

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

I know exactly what her name is and she doesn't like her pictures being shared. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Buckster said:

I know exactly what her name is and she doesn't like her pictures being shared. 

It's OK I already know you didn't..cause i wouldn't have accepted youre on  my FB... but over the years going back decades ago when I discovered this make beleive world of  this internet....I've accepted a select few on my Facebook....Facebook to me is real..my friends a aqatancse are real...it should be a rule if ever in the future I accept any of you in my kingdom after Armageddon...some of you might be wondering where in the hell is this famous kingdom...it's where i curently live and where i was born...that you don't mix up these  two worlds..cause in real life and maybe here ...I'm not someone  who you cross twice...so keep this shit here...cause I'm only here for amusement...and I can let things  fly at times...

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It's OK I already know you didn't..cause i wouldn't have accepted you FB... but over the years going back decades ago when I discovered this make beleive world of  this internet....I've accepted a select few on my Facebook....Facebook to me is real..my friends a aqatancse are real...it should be a rule if ever in the future I accept any of you in my kingdom after Armageddon...some of you might be wondering where in the hell is this famous kingdom...it's where i curently live and where i was born...that you don't mix up this two world...cause in real life and maybe here ...I'm not someone  who you cross twice...so keep this shit here...cause I'm only here for amusement...and I can let somethings fly at times...

Meme Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

It's OK I already know you didn't..cause i wouldn't have accepted you FB... but over the years going back decades ago when I discovered this make beleive world of  this internet....I've accepted a select few on my Facebook....Facebook to me is real..my friends a aqatancse are real...it should be a rule if ever in the future I accept any of you in my kingdom after Armageddon...some of you might be wondering where in the hell is this famous kingdom...it's where i curently live and where i was born...that you don't mix up this two world...cause in real life and maybe here ...I'm not someone  who you cross twice...so keep this shit here...cause I'm only here for amusement...and I can let somethings fly at times...

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Twat....im still waiting for you to check out Billybob bedroom for spunk....inquireing minds want to know...

Billy Bob said you swallowed it all.

ghost randy marsh GIF by South Park

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Buckster said:

Billy Bob said you swallowed it all.

ghost randy marsh GIF by South Park

I have no idea what spunk taste like...I've heard from a few Pete's been given free blowjobs since his honda purchase... 

Pete could you shed some light on this ?  And you better not say strawberry...I will vomit for sure....

Vomit Barf GIF

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, Marcel said:

It's OK I already know you didn't..cause i wouldn't have accepted youre on  my FB... but over the years going back decades ago when I discovered this make beleive world of  this internet....I've accepted a select few on my Facebook....Facebook to me is real..my friends a aqatancse are real...it should be a rule if ever in the future I accept any of you in my kingdom after Armageddon...some of you might be wondering where in the hell is this famous kingdom...it's where i curently live and where i was born...that you don't mix up these  two worlds..cause in real life and maybe here ...I'm not someone  who you cross twice...so keep this shit here...cause I'm only here for amusement...and I can let things  fly at times...

Die Hard GIF

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

I have no idea what spunk taste like...I've heard from a few Pete's been given free blowjobs since his honda purchase... 

Pete could you shed some light on this ?  And you better not say strawberry...I will vomit for sure....

Vomit Barf GIF

Billybob said it tastes like strawberry ice cream according to you. 

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Billybob said it tastes like strawberry ice cream according to you. 

Well it's not according to me that's for sure ...but now you got my mind wondering it can't taste  like strawberry ice cream...that would turn many men gay....and everyone would be riding Hondas...

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well it's not according to me that's for sure ...but now you got my mind wondering it can't taste  like strawberry ice cream...that would turn many men gay....and everyone would be riding Hondas...

It does seem like everyone’s riding Hondas. You think they’re growing a taste for the strawberry?

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

So you are wondering about tasting Billybob’s strawberry man cream?

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

If you eat lot's of strawberry will my spunk taste like strawberry  ?

I think you would have to eat it, not someone else, I don't think you understand how stuff works.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I think you would have to eat it, not someone else, I don't think you understand how stuff works.

Ok we're just pretending...

Let's say if I get a blowjob and we happen to kiss afterward...I know it sounds gross....but for the sake of settling this manner..I have to ask now...did you ever do the afterward kiss after the deed.

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Ok we're just pretending...

Let's say if I get a blowjob and we happen to kiss afterward...I know it sounds gross....but for the sake of settling this manner..I have to ask now...did you ever do the afterward kiss after the deed.

Pretty sure there must be something in the bible against that. Unholy be the crossed sex wires or something like that.

However, sex is blessed, mouths and organs go wilds and that’s a beautiful thing, regardless if I’ve done that or not, very sure I didn’t have a strawberry icecream feast beforehand.

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

Pretty sure there must be something in the bible against that. Unholy be the crossed sex wires or something like that.

However, sex is blessed, mouths and organs go wilds and that’s a beautiful thing, regardless if I’ve done that or not, very sure I didn’t have a strawberry icecream feast beforehand.

I might have to write another chapter to the book then....what happens in the bedroom with a man and a women in a commited relationship is nobody's business....it's perfectly fine by me...

On 24/01/2024 at 09:10, Marcel said:

I might have to write another chapter to the book then....what happens in the bedroom with a man and a women in a commited relationship is nobody's business....it's perfectly fine by me...

What happens with you and Billybob in the bedroom is nobody’s business as well, we don’t need to know.

• Haha 2