Going to meet Billy bob

Marcel le Moose Fondler

Didn't get a chance to run to the beer store I was to in a rush to try out the atv....was.supposed to meet up with Billy Bob we were heading to shoot some raccoons..but the hillbilly must have taken a wrong turn didn’t see him at all..and no fresh atv tracks.

Seen some.fresh moose tracks ...mmm.

Anyway I think it's what the doctor ordered to make this long winter fly by.

Top speed.of 120kph...even faster than Pete's bike.

20231122_144236.jpg

20231122_144941.jpg

20231122_145103.jpg

20231122_145105.jpg

20231122_145155.jpg

20231122_145159.jpg

• Like 4

Some of you might be wondering why and atv and not a snowmobile.. atv trails have basicly taken over next to the coast ...heck I can even ride on the road to get gazoline or liquor store..perfectly legal now..you pretty well need to haul your snowmobiles about 30 km inland to reach the trail systems now....I've snowmobiles for many years before...it was just getting crazy...crazy fast and the drinking was out of control...lost two friends to snowmobile accidents...after the second accident...I sold them and got out of the sport..it's like I was basically waiting for number to come up and didn't enjoy it anymore..atvs are slower and you can't go more than 50kph in the trails system they have ..pretty relaxing...nice six pack of beer with that and your golden.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Seen some.fresh moose tracks ...mmm.

You've got that sentence the wrong way around , shouldn't it be ...............  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, fresh Moose tracks 

Jimmy Fallon Fighting GIF

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

Those superior genes must be getting a little tight now as well.

Like the native wildlife we northern climate people tend to pack on blubber for the winter...don't worry I'll have my sexy bod by summer time.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

The beer shop?

What Is That Extra Terrestrial GIF by DefyTV

Marcel, after all those nice trails through lovely forests you stop to take a picture for ATV of the month under a motorway bridge?

Ya ya I know....I was dying to try it out...and I bailed from work at 2 pm ...it was just  a 20 km round trip ...wet snow was falling so that's the only shelter I could find for a little breack. Ilk get some better shots Saturday weather permeting. 

• Like 1

Well a few pics from today.

First beer stop. 

20231125_121236.jpg

20231125_121249.jpg

20231125_121255.jpg

Second beer stop.

20231125_124748.jpg

Dan was putting some sticker from the company he works for...they donate of bunch of fence to stop trucks  or jeeps from entering the atv  trail system.

20231125_125332.jpg

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well a few pics from today.

First beer stop. 

20231125_121236.jpg

20231125_121249.jpg

20231125_121255.jpg

Second beer stop.

20231125_124748.jpg

Dan was putting some sticker from the company he works for...they donate of bunch of fence to stop trucks  or jeeps from entering the atv  trail system.

20231125_125332.jpg

So how many moose's were bummed to death on this trip, I'd bet a good few were violated 

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

So you drive around swilling beer while in remote areas and in hazardous conditions? :classic_unsure:

From what I could gather...drinking beer is a must...it's my first run so I'm still gathering data...but it sure looks that way...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

So how many moose's were bummed to death on this trip, I'd bet a good few were violated 

We found a moose herd ....the grown was  literally covered in fresh tracks but we didn't stop for pics...I'm sure they were at least 20 moose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1