November Bike Of The Month picture SUBMISSION thread

Pedro

10 hours ago, busabeast said:

I don't really get the idea behind trikes, you get all the practicality of a car but none of the enjoyment of a bike but each to their own

All the practicality of a car ffs, like a roof, a/c, etc etc, and if you're especially retarded one wheel at the front to manouvre the POS.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, zzzak said:

All the practicality of a car ffs, like a roof, a/c, etc etc, and if you're especially retarded one wheel at the front to manouvre the POS.

I meant luggage space and carry more than 1 passengers you moron 

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, busabeast said:

I don't really get the idea behind trikes, you get all the practicality of a car but none of the enjoyment of a bike but each to their own

Same here but I think of it as all the disadvantages of a car and bike in one vehicle same as a motorcycle and sidecar but I wouldn’t mind having a go of a motorcycle and sidecar

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Same here but I think of it as all the disadvantages of a car and bike in one vehicle same as a motorcycle and sidecar but I wouldn’t mind having a go of a motorcycle and sidecar

I don't get the trike thing at all, each to their own but not my thing I think they are just stupid.    I rode a classic 350 Enfield combination, fooking thing was terrifying, open the throttle and it pulled hard to the left, brake or close the throttle and it pulled hard to the right.  Always counter steering to stay in a straight line.   Didn't like it at all, I suspect the combination I rode wasn't set up very well as the chap who had it was a fiddler and fucked around with stuff.  But even so it scarred me for life, never again.  😳

• Like 5

@XTreme, please unstick this, but don´t lock it. I seem to have some difficulty as a couple of the pictures seem to be a little small, don't know if I'm doing something wrong, anyway.

The vote thread has been created.

31 minutes ago, Pedro said:

@XTreme, please unstick this, but don´t lock it. I seem to have some difficulty as a couple of the pictures seem to be a little small, don't know if I'm doing something wrong, anyway.

The vote thread has been created.

Just right click and copy the link to the image.

Then go to Other Media and select "Insert Image from URL".

14 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Fuck I've only just got home i was going to submit this one no problem if it's too late there's plenty of good ones in there this month

IMG_1381.thumb.JPG.eb5d6b783fdec7eb0ab33dd3b9037bdf.JPG

I'm sure Pedro will add it!

• Like 1

Sorry @Sir Fallsalot, it’s a cool picture but should have put it on before. I go on and on that you can always replace them later if you get a better one.

Not to worry though, there’s always December / Bike Of The Year and you’ll be able to submit any picture you want from 2023.

• Like 1

On 22/11/2023 at 05:55, Six30 said:

I thought I would just make my picture  about the bike this month seeing it is Bike Of The Month and not picture of the month  after all ... I just pulled up and took a pic of the bike I didn’t go out looking for a  perfect background , hope you appreciate my honesty , thank you .

IMG_1157.jpeg

Nice bike, shit background, you have lines running everywhere, looks like an Alfa 75.

image.png.5fe215d01c5a0bc4801ce7f1a6c7397a.png

On 22/11/2023 at 08:28, Marcel said:

It might not look like it but there is and amazing scenery in the background...tall mountains with white peaks....I had the zoom set at 100% by mistake...but it's still has to be one of sexyess engines out there..

20231121_172223.jpg

Nice try but no chocolate biscuit.

image.png.15f36cb7947d2337408478f9630fd87f.png

15 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Fuck I've only just got home i was going to submit this one no problem if it's too late there's plenty of good ones in there this month

IMG_1381.thumb.JPG.eb5d6b783fdec7eb0ab33dd3b9037bdf.JPG

whats that hanging on the tree