November Bike Of The Month picture SUBMISSION thread

Pedro

I can tell by the general mood over the last few days that the tension is building up, everyone is surely eager and waiting for November's BOTM. This is easily understood since Motorcycle Rider's BOTM is growing to be a pretty coveted title all over the internet :littleguy:

You can all now submit your November BOTM entries in this thread.

Simple and few rules, as always: your bike somewhere, taken this month, on an horizontal picture. Have at it, you can post whatever you might consider to be your entry and then post another one later on, only the last entry will be considered by me.

I will start the vote thread sometime around afternoon / evening on the 27th, time might be uncertain so consider that as the deadline for submissions.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Look at this, I got the month right and everything this time. 

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF

EDIT: and yes, I went to double check after posting the thread :classic_laugh:

Happy Yahoo GIF by Quixy Well done that guy!. 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Looks like the topbox is open in the shade but closed in reality. VAMPIRE TOPBOX? 

That's what happens when you poorly photoshop your bike in front of an Aqueduct on a gravel road probably would have gotten away with it if the road was metalled LOL

• Haha 4

I thought I would just make my picture  about the bike this month seeing it is Bike Of The Month and not picture of the month  after all ... I just pulled up and took a pic of the bike I didn’t go out looking for a  perfect background , hope you appreciate my honesty , thank you .

IMG_1157.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

I thought I would just make my picture  about the bike this month seeing it is Bike Of The Month and not picture of the month  after all ... I just pulled up and took a pic of the bike I didn’t go out looking for a  perfect background , hope you appreciate my honesty , thank you .

IMG_1156.jpeg

Yes we do but what part of, it must be in landscape do you not understand LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Six30 said:

IMG_1157.jpeg

That's better LOL

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Drinking again are we 

Yes i need to to tolerate the stupidity on here, you can see from my quote your picture has disappeared meaning it was deleted, with members like Marcel and zzzak on here your play for TOTY is as waste of time you may as well give up now :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes i need to to tolerate the stupidity on here, you can see from my quote your picture has disappeared meaning it was deleted, with members like Marcel and zzzak on here your play for TOTY is as waste of time you may as well give up now :classic_laugh:

Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Renegade said:

My old ZRX leaving to go to her new home.

ZRX1.JPG

Bike hasn’t moved in two years, Phil, and it’s not yours now. Maybe change to one of the blue one out somewhere?

33 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Bike hasn’t moved in two years, Phil, and it’s not yours now. Maybe change to one of the blue one out somewhere?

It did move, from the back of the house out to the front and at the moment I took that photo it did belong to me. 😝

And I should be out on the blue one tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It might not look like it but there is and amazing scenery in the background...tall mountains with white peaks....I had the zoom set at 100% by mistake...but it's still has to be one of sexyess engines out there..

20231121_172223.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It might not look like it but there is and amazing scenery in the background...tall mountains with white peaks..

Funny you should say that but just behind behind my top box was a Stargate leading to a distant galaxy outside our solar system!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It might not look like it but there is and amazing scenery in the background...tall mountains with white peaks....I had the zoom set at 100% by mistake...but it's still has to be one of sexyess engines out there..

20231121_172223.jpg

Tank scratched?