Third Weekend in November!

XTreme

Weather is supposed to be 20c and sunny here......however it turns to shit next week. So I'd better make the best of it this weekend.

Tomorrow I'm going to check this out......

spacer.png

Doubt I'll hang about there long.......I'd prefer to be riding rather than hanging round just looking at bikes.

So what you lot doing?

• Like 1

Hanging ou with Sofia today, tomorrow and sunday spending some time at home, so that’s the weekend. I plan on packing the bike’s luggage and going somewhere on Monday on the bike, either Spain or Morocco. Bad weather seems to be getting behind us and I have been in a pretty dark depressive mood lately, so I’m going to force myself to get on the bike for some road therapy.

• Like 4

The temp is suppose to climb to 10c today ...if I get home early enough.

ots complely dark at 5 pm now .il take the bike out to fill the tank..it's empty showing 30 km range....Rain for the weekend....I'll try to get the bike washed...hasn't been washed since my last dirt road ride..

• Like 2

Screenshot_20231117_104317_Chrome.jpg.88bcefd259846d9b917ca1c7ebcc61e0.jpg

Hoped to take a little 🛵 ride over the weekend, but with this forecast I doubt it will happen, so all i have to look forward to is a visit to the in laws, i dont like going,   but it keeps the wife happy for a couple of hours.

• Like 2

I asked the wife if she needed anything from the shops in Baza! Well, she always needs something from the shops in Baza!

So I'll be going to the bike meeting in the car, so she can come with me.

There's method in my madness!

Idea Good Job GIF by Curious Pavel

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I asked the wife if she needed anything from the shops in Baza! Well, she always needs something from the shops in Baza!

So I'll be going to the bike meeting in the car, so she can come with me.

There's method in my madness!

Idea Good Job GIF by Curious Pavel

Fucking casual

• Haha 1

Working overnight tonight, got a biking clinician so he is good company.   Tomorrow, I am singing in a concert with the group I run, Lankelly Shout, and Sunday I am working overnight again.    Hope to get two more walks in and some time on the Hornet as well, depending on the weather.  Busy busy busy.  😂

Oh and Redruth Christmas Choir Practice on Sunday afternoon.  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Freebird! 

WTF, tis an acapella vocal group.  😎  here is the set list.  

Cadgwith Anthem, Pleasant & Delightful, Sweet Nightingale, Cousin jack, Cornwall My Home (Eastern), Hail to the Homeland, Little Eyes, Lamorna Camborne, Hill Harry’s Song of Cornwall, Bury Me When I Die, Cornish Lads, Down by the Riverside (Worried Man), Fowey Nonsense Medley (I’ve been Working on the Railroad), South Australia (Rob or Steve or Seb), How Great Thou Art, Lily of the Valley, Lower Lights, Wild Rover, Fields of Athenry, Molly Malone, St Just Feast/White Rose (For Elaine), Farewell Shanty, Grandfathers Clock (Old Time Religion), All for me Grog, Union Miners, Shanandoah, Sixteen Tons, Sloop John B, Tregathens Anthem, Trelawny, Cornwall my Home.

Any of that at all familiar?  

25 minutes ago, Saul said:

WTF, tis an acapella vocal group.  😎  here is the set list.  

Cadgwith Anthem, Pleasant & Delightful, Sweet Nightingale, Cousin jack, Cornwall My Home (Eastern), Hail to the Homeland, Little Eyes, Lamorna Camborne, Hill Harry’s Song of Cornwall, Bury Me When I Die, Cornish Lads, Down by the Riverside (Worried Man), Fowey Nonsense Medley (I’ve been Working on the Railroad), South Australia (Rob or Steve or Seb), How Great Thou Art, Lily of the Valley, Lower Lights, Wild Rover, Fields of Athenry, Molly Malone, St Just Feast/White Rose (For Elaine), Farewell Shanty, Grandfathers Clock (Old Time Religion), All for me Grog, Union Miners, Shanandoah, Sixteen Tons, Sloop John B, Tregathens Anthem, Trelawny, Cornwall my Home.

Any of that at all familiar?  

Never heard of any of it

Had to cancel my planned trip to watch the Classic Trials event on the Costa Blanca so decided to play golf tomorrow instead.

Hardly a substitute but better than any DIY/gardening/house admin shite.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Bike problem?

Stupid boy of course not! 🤣

Had our car breakdown before the weekend and it’s going to be a hefty bill so it was just a financial decision really. It’s a shame but I can always go next year……..mind you it doesn’t help when your mates repeatedly send you photos and videos of what a great time they’re having 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Stupid boy of course not! 🤣

Had our car breakdown before the weekend and it’s going to be a hefty bill so it was just a financial decision really. It’s a shame but I can always go next year……..mind you it doesn’t help when your mates repeatedly send you photos and videos of what a great time they’re having 🤣🤣🤣

You've fucked the car up now as well?

• Haha 1

Well could run the bike to the gaz station yesterday...pissing rain at the moment ...time to give it a final bath before the six month hibernation...found the perfect thing to hang my sadle cases on wyll I'm washing them.

20231118_073803.jpg

• Like 3