Indian

Six30

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Not my sort of thing, but it does look better than the barge type stuff that @Marcel is into.

Sharp looking that's about it....not practical at all...and who died and made you the motorcycle expert ? ....don't knock it till you try one...

24 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Sharp looking that's about it....not practical at all...and who died and made you the motorcycle expert ? ....don't knock it till you try one...

practical for what.?

we dont all like bikes that plough fields 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I was collecting something today from a shop in Dorset and I actually saw another one, very rare occurrence. It was a 19 and looked like it had a tough life … but it still looked good, even with all the age related dings. 

When they first appeared they had asymmetric wheels, bigger front than rear with a slightly higher seat height and I think they look better that way, even tho ( reportedly) the handling suffered due to limited tyre choice. 

Mine is a 22 “s” so not the highest spec with ohlins front and back but I really love it. It’s not super refined and smooth like a jap bike, the engine is a twin, 600cc per pot and vibratey at various revs, the bloody phone interface is kind of crap but it’s great fun. Goes like stink, loads of torque and sounds great. The only thing I’d change is adding a quick shifter. 

I’ll see if I can find a half decent photo…

• Like 3

9 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I see you have a gay Honda in the background :classic_laugh:

Used to have, it’s gone now. 

it was a 125 I kept as my wife was making CBT noises, but never got round to it so flogged it. 

• Haha 1