Friday 13th.........!

Tango

Well, ours got off to a good start.  Mandy jumped out of bed with leg cramp in the early hours. The next thing I heard was a loud thump and stuff falling off her bedside table,  so I turned the light on and she's laying on the floor next to the bed without a clue as to how she got there! I lifted her legs up to get the blood back into her head. After a while she felt well enough to get into bed, but she was still pretty groggy. She's spent most of the morning in bed and found a nice lump on the side of her head, which I guess was from hitting it on the bedside table as she fell. She's just had some lunch and is feeling a bit better now,  but we'll keep an eye on her and get her to the hospital if she doesn't feel better soon.

So, how's all of your Friday 13th going? 🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Tango said:

Well, ours got off to a good start.  Mandy jumped out of bed with leg cramp in the early hours. The next thing I heard was a loud thump and stuff falling off her bedside table,  so I turned the light on and she's laying on the floor next to the bed without a clue as to how she got there! I lifted her legs up to get the blood back into her head. After a while she felt well enough to get into bed, but she was still pretty groggy. She's spent most of the morning in bed and found a nice lump on the side of her head, which I guess was from hitting it on the bedside table as she fell. She's just had some lunch and is feeling a bit better now,  but we'll keep an eye on her and get her to the hospital if she doesn't feel better soon.

So, how's all of your Friday 13th going? 🤣🤣

Bloody hell.......hope she's feeling better soon!

Nothing gone wrong here........so far! But the day is still young!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tango said:

she's laying on the floor next to the bed without a clue as to how she got there! I lifted her legs up to get the blood back into her head.

Scary stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Mine is going well started work at 7 this morning finished 1.30pm im currently laying on the interior roof of my truck which is upside down in a ditch

hope you have a better 14th

• Haha 4

mine could of been bad , pulled up to put diesel in van .... had the fucking petrol pump in my hand, put just over a pounds worth in then realized 

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Bloody hell.......hope she's feeling better soon!

Nothing gone wrong here........so far! But the day is still young!

She's not feeling too bad now, thanks.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Clive said:

Just another (wet) ordinary day in lockdown here. 😂 

Hope she is fine. 👍 

She's doing ok now, thanks Clive. 👍

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Six30 said:

mine could of been bad , pulled up to put diesel in van .... had the fucking petrol pump in my hand, put just over a pounds worth in then realized 

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I once filled one of my diesel company cars with unleaded. The company were good about it and got the AA out to drain the tank, which took the guys about 2 hours! 

• Like 1