Third Weekend in October

boboneleg

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

For you to use Phil?

Me and Gail went to St Fagans folk museum last tuesday, and by the time we had got halfway around I couldn't breath and Gail was complaining of back and leg ache, so we will use it for when we go to places where we have to walk a fair distance then we can share the scooter.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Me and Gail went to St Fagans folk museum last tuesday, and by the time we had got halfway around I couldn't breath and Gail was complaining of back and leg ache, so we will use it for when we go to places where we have to walk a fair distance then we can share the scooter.

That will be you off to the donut shop every day, fat cunt in a mobility scooter asking them to liquidise the donuts because you have no teeth.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Renegade said:

How's your mobility for riding the bike Phil?

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

How's your mobility for riding the bike Phil?

No problem at all, the Emphasema is what causes the problem of walking distance, I walk for a while and then need to rest to get my breath back. With the scooter we can swap over when one or the other gets knackered.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Renegade said:

No problem at all, the Emphasema is what causes the problem of walking distance, I walk for a while and then need to rest to get my breath back. With the scooter we can swap over when one or the other gets knackered.

I thought about tidying up my wife's (unused now) mobility scooter and then put it on Marketplace,  it was going fine until I priced up 2 new batteries 😲 ......it ended up on the back of the scrap mans truck.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Clive said:

I thought about tidying up my wife's (unused now) mobility scooter and then put it on Marketplace,  it was going fine until I priced up 2 new batteries 😲 ......it ended up on the back of the scrap mans truck.

The batteries aren't that cheap to be fair, but I get a big discount from my supplier. I did own a mobility repair company until covid started.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Renegade said:

The batteries aren't that cheap to be fair, but I get a big discount from my supplier. I did own a mobility repair company until covid started.

It was operating fine, but to my embarrassment I left the batteries flat for quite some time......she can make do with her elbow crutches now. 😂 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Renegade said:

What about the arthritis?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Clive said:

bob will buy it , it will be less embarrassing than driving round in his Cube

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

This place is turning into a care home for the disenfranchised.

Sad Comedy GIF by CBS

and i have arthritis in my shoulders which seems to be getting worse 🥴 the joys of living in lancashire

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Renegade said:

Blimey, that takes me back . I used to deliver to the museum about 40 years ago .  I also delivered to the contactors building the A4232 link road from the motorway near the museum before it was open, I drove up that road before it was open with no barriers etc

• Like 2

7 hours ago, skyrider said:

and i have arthritis in my shoulders which seems to be getting worse 🥴 the joys of living in lancashire

Does Lancashire have a monopoly on arthritis then ............

Let Me Think Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Blimey, that takes me back . I used to deliver to the museum about 40 years ago .  I also delivered to the contactors building the A4232 link road from the motorway near the museum before it was open, I drove up that road before it was open with no barriers etc

I drove where the A4232 road was going to be built long before they ever thought about building it, it was put right through the centre of our farm.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Does Lancashire have a monopoly on arthritis then ............

Let Me Think Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

So many words......That was almost a novel by @Skyriders standards. 😂 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I drove where the A4232 road was going to be built long before they ever thought about building it, it was put right through the centre of our farm.

Ah ! , I remember you telling me about the farm but I didn't realise that's where it was.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Ah ! , I remember you telling me about the farm but I didn't realise that's where it was.

About a mile before the Culverhouse Cross slip road is where it started on both sides.

• Like 1