Third Weekend in October

boboneleg

Seeing as @XTreme is sooooooooooooo busy that he hasn't even got time to fart I'll start a thread.

Not doing much today but as we have a break in the rainy weather tomorrow so I'm going to get out on the lanes on the little Yamaha .  I'll try my best not not to drop it .........

Flat Eric Motorcycle GIF

• Like 3

No plans (as usual) here.....BSB final this weekend so I think that and a bit of gardening will pass my weekend.

Mablethorpe beach racing this Sunday too.. ☺ 

• Like 2

A lot of heavy rain showers this evening. Portugal is playing Slovakia about 30km away in Porto and as I was having dinner I you could see that the rain is moving fast to the North. It would hit us and 20 minutes later there it was live on tv.

Forecast for tomorrow is good weather, that’s so I’ll pop up to my guy with the GS to bleed the clutch system, I think it needs it as I should be having more disengagement. If the weather stays crap I’ll hang around home. Then it’s dinner out with a good friend from college.

• Like 2

Just now, boboneleg said:

I'm off for a trail ride tomorrow on the little Yamaha.  Looks like there could be some puddle dodging involved ............

forest splashing GIF

What did make you go for the Yamaha after being decided on the CRF F?

28 minutes ago, Pedro said:

What did make you go for the Yamaha after being decided on the CRF F?

The dealer selling the CRF couldn't get it to run correctly so after waiting for three weeks I told them to keep it.  The Yamaha wasn't really on my radar as they're quite a rare bike here but once I saw it I thought I'd take the plunge.

• Like 2