6 members have voted

1. 1. So what's the old cunt going to get this week

• Honda z100 monkey
    • Honda Roadfox
    • Böhmerland
    • Peraves monotracer
    • Crf300

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/08/23 at 17:00

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Not sure but whatever it is it will be the best bike he’s ever owned till its parked in the garage for 5 minutes and he gets bored with it, completely reliable because of the dangerous motorcycling he does in Spain and why anyone would want anything else is beyond him 😂

Goes with the DBM lifestyle 

33 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Not sure but whatever it is it will be the best bike he’s ever owned, completely reliable because of the dangerous motorcycling he does in Spain and why anyone would want anything else is beyond him 😂

Si Yes GIF by SuperVictor

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Not sure but whatever it is it will be the best bike he’s ever owned, completely reliable because of the dangerous motorcycling he does in Spain and why anyone would want anything else is beyond him 😂

Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

.....now they're out of CRF's again!

And that is how they stay in business and don’t bother with complicated stuff via email and messages.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You left out nothing......now they're out of CRF's again! Wankers!

Well that explains why they didn’t bother getting back to you. The bikes came in, people turned up sharpish and they sold like hot cakes. You might have to up your game.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You left out nothing......now they're out of CRF's again! Wankers!

If you snooze you loose the only time dealers chase you is when trade is slow if you want something you have to just do it, most dealers won't wait for you unless there's non refundable money involved.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

If you snooze you loose the only time dealers chase you is when trade is slow if you want something you have to just do it, most dealers won't wait for you unless there's non refundable money involved.

True. They are the same here as in Spain it’s on you to make the sale happen, they generally don’t give a monkeys. 

One guy I know who works in a dealers said they get so many time wasters with no intention of buying a bike they do as little as possible because “if someone wants the bike they’ll come in and buy it”

The salesman I bought the BSA from couldn’t be arsed to speak to me or answer my questions, he just shrugged a lot, then when he discovered I had one on order and it would be sold by them he completely changed into the most helpful person in the world!

• Like 1

Yup , go to dealers and look , they know your half serious then , so many messers message and email…  you reply then get no response , as said dealers will only chase you if they are quite 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Yup , go to dealers and look , they know your half serious then , so many messers message and email…  you reply then get no response , as said dealers will only chase you if they are quite 

I was genuinely wondering what the end of that sentence was going to be 😆

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Six30 said:

As I told Bob......a 200 mile round trip in 40+ temperatures isn't an option.

By late September this won't be an issue! But it is now!

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

go in Picasso with loads of pics on phone of your bike , explain it was to hot to ride bike for you , { give it 5 to allow salesmen to stop laughing } do a deal then get em to deliver and pick yours up 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Well it looks like the Honda roadfox is winning so it could be his next bike, I mean a polls a poll and he can't go against the will of the people. 

Though I know for a fact one on that list would suit his needs perfectly, can any of you work out which I mean

10 hours ago, busabeast said:

Well it looks like the Honda roadfox is winning so it could be his next bike, I mean a polls a poll and he can't go against the will of the people. 

Though I know for a fact one on that list would suit his needs perfectly, can any of you work out which I mean

The monkey bike.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Buckster said:

The monkey bike.

I could just see the old codger on a monkey bike though I'd assume it would be too tall seat height for the midget 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I could just see the old codger on a monkey bike though I'd assume it would be too tall seat height for the midget 

Tried one have you?

• Haha 1