6 members have voted

1. 1. So what's the old cunt going to get this week

• Honda z100 monkey
    • Honda Roadfox
    • Böhmerland
    • Peraves monotracer
    • Crf300

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/08/23 at 17:00

44 minutes ago, Specs said:

Yes. Had to be done. No way perfect, and probably a bit gay, but a lot lighter.  

Let's see some shots of it........and how do you find it?

17 hours ago, XTreme said:

Let's see some shots of it........and how do you find it?

I have some bits to stick on and a rally next weekend so will get something done. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Specs said:

I have some bits to stick on and a rally next weekend so will get something done. 

You are going to get bummed for certain. 

• Haha 5

• 1 month later...
On 26/08/2023 at 08:59, Specs said:

I finished putting most of the bits on this morning. Have been up in Scotland in the caravan. Next time I’m out I’ll take a few snaps. 
Must admit that it’s a bit of a learning curve after having GSs for the last nine years I think! I keep forgetting that I need to work the engine! The bloody 20mph nonsense here makes any built up area pretty intolerable. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Specs said:

I finished putting most of the bits on this morning. Have been up in Scotland in the caravan. Next time I’m out I’ll take a few snaps. 
Must admit that it’s a bit of a learning curve after having GSs for the last nine years I think! I keep forgetting that I need to work the engine! The bloody 20mph nonsense here makes any built up area pretty intolerable. 

How many miles have you put on it now Al. got to be honest i haven't noticed much difference with the 20mph limits probably because i'm usually driving in the rush hours so cant get to 20 and i just ignore them like i did with the 30mph when i can  LOL

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

How many miles have you put on it now Al. got to be honest i haven't noticed much difference with the 20mph limits probably because i'm usually driving in the rush hours so cant get to 20 and i just ignore them like i did with the 30mph when i can  LOL

Only about 850 or so I’d guess. Popped over to see Ralph yesterday so that was about forty miles. Might have another run up to Pwllheli in a couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Specs said:

Only about 850 or so I’d guess. Popped over to see Ralph yesterday so that was about forty miles. Might have another run up to Pwllheli in a couple of weeks. 

Are you getting on with it or is the jury still out 

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Are you getting on with it or is the jury still out 

850 miles isn’t enough. He just told you it doesn’t have any torque compared to the GS, so let him forget about the BMW and awake the next morning thinking about reliability.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

850 miles isn’t enough. He just told you it doesn’t have any torque compared to the GS, so let him forget about the BMW and awake the next morning thinking about reliability.

I need to do a proper long trip, outside Wales, loaded up, to get a better feel for it.

No bonding yet. 

• Like 4

My mate Nick has one, he's not overly enamoured with his yet either.  He's had at least 10 Africa Twins (and Transalps ) in the past but he reckons it needs a bit of work to get it up to standard.

• Like 3