Electric cars, what an unfolding disaster.

zzzak

So if you crash your miracle car nobody will want to fix it, how many panel shops have the space to park them up when you need a 15 meter exclusion zone around each one, an acre is about 60m x 60m so lets take a look, at a 15m spacing and given that a car is about 2m x 4m you would need around 1/4 acre per car, not happening, these things are leading the pack as the stupidest idea ever dreamed up by the climate loonies, and that's not taking into account the disposal of the batteries weighing between roughly 550 and 770 kilos for Teslas, remember that if you own the car you are responsible for the disposal of the toxic waste known as the battery.

Remember that God hates wind farms.

env CLIMATE CHANGEZFYT (1a) (1).png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I went in a Tesla taxi on Friday.....incredibly smooth and accelerated like fuck!

They accelerate almost as fast as they depreciate.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I went in a Tesla taxi on Friday.....incredibly smooth and accelerated like fuck!

Maybe so but they are still wrong, would you be happy if your cb50 was electric?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I think electric vehicles should be advertised as an alternative not a solution they are nice to drive but i cant see them being anything other than that 

Are they even nice to drive? 

And I thought you was a petrol head...

Didn't use any great British thinking there did you 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

great British thinking

I think we've had more than enough of great British thinking Rich.....it never ends well!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

Are they even nice to drive? 

And I thought you was a petrol head...

Didn't use any great British thinking there did you 

I am a petrol head but fast is fast no matter what form it comes in LOL. We have an Audi E-tron estate and a VW ID.5 in work, both really nice to drive exceptionally smooth and quiet, just the range is shit on both of them

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I am a petrol head but fast it fast no matter what form it comes in LOL. We have an Audi E-tron estate and a VW ID.5 in work, both really nice to drive exceptionally smooth and quiet, just the range is shit on both of them

They are shit to drive, there's no soul to an electric vehicle, even the shittest ice vehicle has some kind of a soul 

11 minutes ago, busabeast said:

They are shit to drive, there's no soul to an electric vehicle, even the shittest ice vehicle has some kind of a soul 

I beg to differ i have no interest whatsoever in whether a car has a soul or not a car for me is a form of transport to get from A to B, all it needs is to be comfortable reliable and automatic, and electric vehicles fit that profile as well as any other vehicle. As far as 4 wheels go i like 4x4's and vans cars do nothing for me. But i do like the feel of something that accelerates quick

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

i have no interest whatsoever in whether a car has a soul or not a car for me is a form of transport to get from A to B

De Acuerdo Agree GIF

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, zzzak said:

They accelerate almost as fast as they depreciate.

Have you got some figures to back that up from a reliable and verified source?

Thought not.

8 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Thought not.

I have …. Some dealers are taking a loss on em , just to try and get rid .

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-12160659/amp/Used-electric-cars-nosedived-value-2023.html

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Thought not.

Have you got a sense of humor ?

Try watching the Geoff video that I posted you fucking m0ran.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Six30 said:

I have …. Some dealers are taking a loss on em , just to try and get rid .

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-12160659/amp/Used-electric-cars-nosedived-value-2023.html

There are some bargains there, I might get one.

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

There are some bargains there, I might get one.

Makes sense, soon you won't be able to give them away.

Greats solution to keep polution out of city centers, smooth and quiet is luxury, Rolls Royce has been doing that for ages.

What kind of soul is there on a bland handling car with a clunky slow auto box and a generic engine from god know who, same as an electric car. Also, a fast electric vehicle does sound good when it's properly going for it.

My neighbors got a Renault Zoe, it sounds like Darth Vader's ship landing next door every time he drives down the steep street :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1