What I miss from the 70's!

XTreme

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Don't tell me you weren't having a dabble?

A Garelli Tiger was not exactly a fanny magnet, something to do with the pedals I reckon

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You only need to watch for 10 seconds!

Wasn't it great......the days when birds would always be giving you the eye if you were on a bike?

What you say @Renegade?

I dunno, I was married twice in the 70s, the 1st one hated bikes, but the 2nd one loves bikes and still likes me.

The Office Love GIF

• Like 2

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

You only need to watch for 10 seconds!

Wasn't it great......the days when birds would always be giving you the eye if you were on a bike?

What you say @Renegade?

Beautiful R90s 😎

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I quite liked that video.

If you were on a decent bike (250 and up), birds used to stop as you went past and give you the eye!

Before the helmet law came in in 1973 they could just jump on if they were up for it.

When that came in I'd always have one strapped to the helmet holder at the back of the seat!

Then you'd accelerate hard to give them a thrill then brake hard so their tits would rub in your back!

@Renegade was still pulling that trick up to the time I left Britain........the dirty old bastard would still do it now given half a chance!

Remember those days @Clive?

• Haha 5

Oh yes, riding in a shitty ill fitting Kangol helmet, ex MOD army gear for bike riding, about as waterproof as tissue paper.

Early 70,s I had the Lambretta then, no females willing to ride on that pile of crap as there was no guarantee that it would get us to the next village without something falling off or breaking.

I was with the 1st wife in the middle 70,s she tolerated the bike, hardly ever had her tits in my back as they were usually in my brothers hands. 😂 😂 

Present wife was my pillion in the late 70,s when she was a slender thing, she was happy to ride pillion as we were together and sometimes riding to a destination, bike gear was still crap though, had some good times, but also been wet from head to toe and miserable too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Clive said:

I was with the 1st wife in the middle 70,s she tolerated the bike, hardly ever had her tits in my back as they were usually in my brothers hands.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I would ..but Buckster would probably get a stiffer...

You leave my "stiffer" out of this!

• Haha 4