Van action ...

Six30

2 hours ago, Saul said:

I would love to, but the only Yoga classes near me are not for men.  

Are they men only or so racked out with women you don’t fancy getting tangled up in that?

Amazon prime have free classes on there, buying one is better though. 
Then you can do it in the r comfort of your own home. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Are they men only or so racked out with women you don’t fancy getting tangled up in that?

No one wants to hear about anyone’s gym visit unless they’ve fallen off the running machine or something … 

and the reason yoga is full of women is cause it’s gay as fuck .

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

If you really want to get twisted into unusual positions you could always attend a Harley rally with @Buckster!

They are not that unusual. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Six30 said:

No one wants to hear about anyone’s gym visit unless they’ve fallen off the running machine or something … 

and the reason yoga is full of women is cause it’s gay as fuck .

Quite right, men should stick to the prescribed list of manly activities, like discussing sodomy and paedophilia, not experience and certainly not enjoy anything a woman might enjoy.

I AM MAN HEAR ME ROA.. live a restricted life within the confines of societal norms deemed acceptable for humans with dangly front tails. Not the no tails like the ones which must be all weak and pathetic, enjoying things I know I wouldn't like, even though I haven't tried them, because I don't need to cos someone said someone might laugh at me or call me gay, there argue with that logic, you can't because it's sound and you're woman and probably don't get logic and couldn't follow it anyway if you did cos you do yoga and cook and sew and do dumb girly stuff probably. 

Thats Right GIF by Downton Abbey

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I haven’t researched it recently but the last time I checked there were male and female classes but they weren’t scheduling male classes as there was no demand.   I didn’t look any further than that.   I will look into the Amazon idea and look on YouTube too.   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Quite right, men should stick to the prescribed list of manly activities, like discussing sodomy and paedophilia, not experience and certainly not enjoy anything a woman might enjoy.

I AM MAN HEAR ME ROA.. live a restricted life within the confines of societal norms deemed acceptable for humans with dangly front tales. Not the no tails like the ones which must be all weak and pathetic, enjoying things I know I wouldn't like, even though I haven't tried them, because I don't need to cos someone said someone might laugh at me all call me gay, there argue with that logic, you can't because it's sound and your'e woman and probably don't get logic and couldn't follow it anyway if you did cos you do yoga and cook and sew and do dumb girly stuff probably. 

Thats Right GIF by Downton Abbey

Tired 90S GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Quite right, men should stick to the prescribed list of manly activities, like discussing sodomy and paedophilia

And sleeping in garden sheds and vans!

It doesn't get any more Macho than that!

• Haha 2

Just now, Saul said:

I haven’t researched it recently but the last time I checked there were male and female classes but they weren’t scheduling male classes as there was no demand.   I didn’t look any further than that.   I will look into the Amazon idea and look on YouTube too.   

Makes a huge difference. Especially for maintaining physical strength and flexibility into the latter years. 

I know two yoga instructors in their 60's and they are ridiculously strong, fit and flexible for someone of any age let alone an age when woman have usually lost some strength. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Makes a huge difference. Especially for maintaining physical strength and flexibility into the latter years. 

I know two yoga instructors in their 60's and they are ridiculously strong, fit and flexible for someone of any age let alone an age when woman have usually lost some strength. 

Wouldn't make a difference to me i'm stiff as a board and not in a manly way LOL Even as a very fit lad my body would only bend the way it was supposed to bend

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And sleeping in garden sheds and vans!

It doesn't get any more Macho than that!

It doesn’t ..

going to albox or whatever it’s  called every two weeks to get your tea bags … trumps me for being Macho … you hero you 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yeah you are telling the converted I have been interested in Yoga for awhile as I need to get fit again.   The problem I have found is whenever I have enquired locally I have been left with the feeling that they are batting away a perv.  I.E. me   😳.   I will explore the online idea though but even so it’s always easier to go to a gym session or whatever than practice at home.  I mean I am absolutely committed to singing but the stuff I find to do before actually practice that is sometimes shocking. 🤣

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Saul said:

Yeah you are telling the converted I have been interested in Yoga for awhile as I need to get fit again.   The problem I have found is whenever I have enquired locally I have been left with the feeling that they are batting away a perv.  I.E. me   😳.   I will explore the online idea though but even so it’s always easier to go to a gym session or whatever than practice at home.  I mean I am absolutely committed to singing but the stuff I find to do before actually practice that is sometimes shocking. 🤣

Sadly there are some really creepy men that come to yoga classes that aren't interested in yoga at all. Sometimes they are seriously off putting, you're trying to exercise and some perv is just staring, eyes glazed, not doing the yoga, off in some fantasy land BLURGH. 

Very hard to get rid of them too cos although everyone knows what they're doing you can't actually say they've done anything at all because they haven't, have they?! If it's you they've fixated on and it's more than one session you have to try and find another class. 

God you've just reminded me why I don't go to yoga classes and use amazon instead 😆

So if you just turn up for a few sessions in a row, all the women see you're not a weirdo breath a sigh of relief and and they'll accept you, you'll have a good time.

Especially as a man who likes yoga has novelty value and everyone likes a special case, maybe don't ruck up on your BDSM bike for the first session 🤣

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Six30 said:

It doesn’t ..

going to albox or whatever it’s  called every two weeks to get your tea bags … trumps me for being Macho … you hero you 

Michael Richards Yes GIF

• Haha 3

Sadly there are some really creepy men that come to yoga classes that aren't interested in yoga at all. Sometimes they are seriously off putting, you're trying to exercise and some perv is just staring, eyes glazed, not doing the yoga, off in some fantasy land BLURGH. 

Very hard to get rid of them to cos although everyone knows what they're doing you can't actually say they've done anything at all because they haven't, have they?! if it's you they've fixated on and it's more than one session you have to try and find another class. 

God you've just reminded me why I don't go to yoga classes and use amazon instead 😆

So if you just turn up for a few sessions in a row, all the women see you're not a weirdo breath a sigh of relief and and they'll accept you, you'll have a good time.

Especially as a man who likes yoga has novelty and everyone likes a special case, maybe don't ruck up on your BDSM bike for the first session 🤣

I could have impressed the ladies with my flexibility!

Not any more now I've got this fucking Hernia!

• Sad 1

Not great picking up injuries is it. Any idea when the ops going to be yet?

No......haven't had the appointment for the initial consultation yet.

• Sad 1