Van action ...

Six30

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh dear. Might be time to check you haven't fallen through the cracks in admin. 

And maybe find out how long there waiting lists are. 

Apparently the average is 4 months here!

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

For initial consultation?

I think so......I'm going to check with my mate the Pharmacist when I see him.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It'll be 3 months on the 16th.

Did you tell him about your riskey lifestyle ?...and owning a Honda.?..maybe he thinks it's a waste of time doing the operation.  Only to have it blown up again...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

It doesn’t ..

going to albox or whatever it’s  called every two weeks to get your tea bags … trumps me for being Macho … you hero you 

and going there in a Picarsehole 

kristin wiig what GIF

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yet your missus drives a Citroen?

Indeed but it sure as hell isn't a Picarsehole,  That would be grounds for divorce ..............

Sacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, XTreme said:

No......haven't had the appointment for the initial consultation yet.

That would of been done and dusted if you was in uk 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Six30 said:

@XTreme are you putting the blame on Brexit for the third world health service you have over there ?

Brexit has helped the Spanish health service because there's less geriatric Brits clogging up the system.

Just checked on NHS waiting times......doesn't look too good to me!

Proper picturesque English village and a lovely TR6 … how more English could you get … if only I’d put my tweed on this morning , would of been perfect 

IMG_9180.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Proper picturesque English village and a lovely TR6 … how more English could you get … if only I’d put my tweed on this morning , would of been perfect 

IMG_9180.jpeg

Very nice that 👍   You've been to Broadway today then ...........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Very nice that 👍   You've been to Broadway today then ...........

Your following me about ain’t you !!

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's because of all the fecking strikes they have been having lately LOL

And you know why that is Fred.......your missus works in the NHS!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

how more English could you get …

A march past by Britain First, EDL, and BNP, along with that racist grifter Farage at the wheel of the car with Tommy Robinson pushing it would probably add a bit of authenticity!

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And you know why that is Fred.......your missus works in the NHS!

It don't affect the wife's department. she's off on the sick at the moment stressed out with the boy having to move back home and having too much pushed on her in work with no additional pay for the extra work 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It don't affect the wife's department. she's off on the sick at the moment stressed out with the boy having to move back home and having too much pushed on her in work with no additional pay for the extra work 

Why is she stressed with the boy coming back? And I thought he was going to stay in Bristol?

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Why is she stressed with the boy coming back? And I thought he was going to stay in Bristol?

Because of the debt he might be in it's the reasons he's home early, we just found out he's liable for council tax on the property he was in which is around £300 a month but if everyone went home for half term and he stayed he would be picking up their bill as well because its split between them all plus his rent on top of that and because he left uni last year he might have to pay the last 6 months as well so he's had to quit his job and come home. just not earning anywhere near enough to cover it. It's ok for the students still in Uni once they start back and prove their enrolled the council tax is taken care of 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Because of the debt he might be in it's the reasons he's home early, we just found out he's liable for council tax on the property he was in which is around £300 a month but if everyone went home for half term and he stayed he would be picking up their bill as well because its split between them all plus his rent on top of that and because he left uni last year he might have to pay the last 6 months as well so he's had to quit his job and come home. just not earning anywhere near enough to cover it. It's ok for the students still in Uni once they start back and prove their enrolled the council tax is taken care of 

It's a nightmare for youngsters now......what hope do they have for the future?

• Like 3

Just now, XTreme said:

It's a nightmare for youngsters now......what hope do they have for the future?

I know the wife is stressed because she is going through all the paperwork trying to sort it all out because the boy wont do it he just doesn't realise how serious it is for him 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Your following me about ain’t you !!

The Cotswolds used to be my delivery area for about 5 years, I know every inch of it.  Still a great place to ride, visit and just generally hang about.

One day I'll tell you the story about the posh woman and the oysters :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I know the wife is stressed because she is going through all the paperwork trying to sort it all out because the boy wont do it he just doesn't realise how serious it is for him 

I know! My boy is 35 and he still doesn't seem to grasp reality!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

A march past by Britain First, EDL, and BNP, along with that racist grifter Farage at the wheel of the car with Tommy Robinson pushing it would probably add a bit of authenticity!

You sir …. are a fucking idiot 

• Haha 3