It has arrived.

On 03/05/2023 at 05:45, Skippy said:

Or a bar pad from Renthal………that might be a bit manly so best ask your son if he’s got one? 🤣🤣🤣👍

…………cracking little bike by the way 😜👍

Thanks....got a rear tire today...I'll try to slap it on this weekend..

20230504_172925.jpg

• Like 5

Buck will be happy....I listed the new ct for sale on the local marketplace ...

you might not know...I got the ct at a discount price ...we do the repairs for the local Honda dealer for their used car lot  department and I personally know the general manager ..I waited until they sold the remaining one before listing...

There all sold out in New Brunswick so if I can make 500 bucks profit on it...it's gonna go...I'll just get another one next year...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Marcel said:

you might not know...I got the ct at a discount price ...we do the repairs for the local Honda dealer for their used car lot  department and I personally know the general manager ..I waited until they sold the remaining one before listing...

There all sold out in New Brunswick so if I can make 500 bucks profit on it...it's gonna go...I'll just get another one next year...

Gay.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Star Trek Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Marcel said:

500 bucks is still 500 bucks and I did test drive for 59 km....I have to make at least 500 bucks profit or its  staying in my garage ..

Cash Money GIF by Shelem

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

500 bucks is still 500 bucks and I did test drive for 59 km....I have to make at least 500 bucks profit or its  staying in my garage ..

You got bummed didn’t you.

girl friends GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

You got bummed didn’t you.

girl friends GIF

My phone is digging like crazy...and I've been getting messages from mostly Harley owners....and they've invited me to ride with them at a few bike rallys....I'll have to check with Pete to see what he thinks about all this shit..kinda sounds fishy to me...

6 hours ago, Marcel said:

My phone is digging like crazy...and I've been getting messages from mostly Harley owners....and they've invited me to ride with them at a few bike rallys....I'll have to check with Pete to see what he thinks about all this shit..kinda sounds fishy to me...

Sounds like they've got rectum stretching in mind Marcel!

The authorities need to do something about shit like this!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Well that didn't take long....sold 

Fellow from 3 hours aways coming to get it Saturday morning..

Is he called Lance?

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

I've got a feeling that @Buckster won't allow it to be entered because you no longer own it!

Ya I imagine the dickhead will have something to say about it..

We should start the pole now...I  still own it  till Saturday..

• Haha 3

On 10/05/2023 at 21:12, Marcel said:

false story ...

you just realise how gay this episode in your life has been... you started painting your nails a few different shades of pink, pressing wild flowers and going out your way to stroke small puppy dogs

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

false story ...

you just realise how gay this episode in your life has been... you started painting your nails a few different shades of pink, pressing wild flowers and going out your way to stroke small puppy dogs

Tell you the truth....I don't like the red colour...I will be getting another one next year..if they change the colour...

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Tell you the truth....I did 59km on it and got bummed three times...I will be getting another one next year..and will get bummed more...

Canadian Agree GIF by CBC

• Haha 3