Grasshopper

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

It was a serious question though, I can't imagine she'd be happy going down there on the Speed Triple just for some dago midget dogging

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

Filthy bastard Bob she's a lady don't you know

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Did you like the people there Pedro?

No, they’re rude and twats. Did chat with a nice lady at a local shop buying fruit and water and a dragon sticker, and a gentleman on a VStrom that was intrigued by my license plate, but apart from that they weren’t very nice. That’s becoming a theme, older people are very nice, young and up to their forties are idiots, not just in Wales though. There will be a ride report. Currently in the IOM having a drink while the rain passes, will ride around tomorrow.

• Like 7

Sofia's helmet cam, it's on video too, approaching Snowdonia.

10CPROI110106-070532.JPG.02e971b1943cfbcfcd81d3ac4964789a.JPG

It's on video too, and I've just seen a little of it, will have to spend a few hours editing it into the gems, me complaining about my difficulties dealing with left hand drive traffic is hilarious but unfortunately it's all in portuguese.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

No, they’re rude and twats. Did chat with a nice lady at a local shop buying fruit and water and a dragon sticker, and a gentleman on a VStrom that was intrigued by my license plate, but apart from that they weren’t very nice. That’s becoming a theme, older people are very nice, young and up to their forties are idiots, not just in Wales though. There will be a ride report. Currently in the IOM having a drink while the rain passes, will ride around tomorrow.

I know @Sofia lived and worked there many years ago.......does she notice a change in the people there since then?

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You were on my doorstep and you didn't ring my bell

Baby Reaction GIF

How was I supposed to know where you live, dude? Could have used some hospitality too, really, if only for a cold glass of water as it was warm and boggy outside.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I know @Sofia lived and worked there many years ago.......does she notice a change in the people there since then?

Indeed she has, but there will be plenty of that in our ride report later on. Not an anti UK thing, though.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

'ere Fred, Pedro was real close to your gaff and he didn't even say hello ...................

200.gif?cid=cbd60c74avsvu6ytvfaspxtbjnhz

Where is this gaff, @Sir Fallsalot? Tell me and we´ll see if we can stop by on the way south. We're spending a few days with people while going back down to Plymouth, but will pop back through Wales if the weather is nice as there are a few nice roads. I think we're heading more eastern like, though.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Pedro said:

Where is this gaff, @Sir Fallsalot? Tell me and we´ll see if we can stop by on the way south. We're spending a few days with people while going back down to Plymouth, but will pop back through Wales if the weather is nice as there are a few nice roads. I think we're heading more eastern like, though.

I'm about an hour south of where you took that photo but its somewhere i ride regular. The pull in just back from where you took that photo is where we scattered my mates ashes a few years ago. How did you decide on using that road it's not one i'd have expected to see you on.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm about an hour south of where you took that photo but its somewhere i ride regular. The pull in just back from where you took that photo is where we scattered my mates ashes a few years ago. How did you decide on using that road it's not one i'd have expected to see you on.

It looks good on the map, and made sense to cross north heading through there. My favourite bit of all the roads in Wales I went through, up to the army firing practice field and then that, really pretty. 

13 hours ago, busabeast said:

You do realise you're on the wrong side of the road too Pedro....

Left, right, I stay out of politics. It’s all theoretical anyway.

• Haha 1

On 13/09/2023 at 22:45, Sir Fallsalot said:

@Pedro i hope your going to put your route up so i can point out all the great places you rode right by LOL

I will. It was all nice tarmac roads, though, Sofia’s Triumph isn’t a trail bike.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, boboneleg said:

You won't be looking forward to all the 50mph limits all over the Peak District 🙄

It was lovely scenery and pretty roads. I will leave my opinions and considerations to my ride report, but it’s being quite the culture shock.

02AF36C7-B268-4DBB-9B79-FF47754598DB.thumb.jpeg.e78b3f465a6750ec342a90a435801179.jpeg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

It was lovely scenery and pretty roads. I will leave my opinions and considerations to my ride report, but it’s being quite the culture shock.

02AF36C7-B268-4DBB-9B79-FF47754598DB.thumb.jpeg.e78b3f465a6750ec342a90a435801179.jpeg

have you met all the knuckle dragging brits xtreme keeps going on about ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3