Need Models!

XTreme

37 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Any clothes washing facilities are also always worth mentioning because when you’re travelling light knowing a washing machine is ahead even at a charge is most appealing. 

Fur wimmins yeah , but how many blokes do you know that know how to operate a washing machine

boring-boring-meme.gif.55c468f0237dda633f1d6832dff0491f.gif

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Fur wimmins yeah , but how many blokes do you know that know how to operate a washing machine

I saw one once.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Im sure if you can’t work out how to operate a washing machine you’ll be able to find a grown up to help you 😆

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Even hardened crusties would like to have clean clothes after two weeks or so. 

I wash my sock (only need one) and my trollies and t-shirt when I'm in the shower , who needs a washing machine

what-is-going-on-obama.gif.5c2b4bbfae1fbb241aafd93b32644b42.gif

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’ve just been going through some of this with a biker mate who’s bought a place in France. We reckon a boot dryer (that also dries gloves) and a compressor for pumping up your tyres in the morning would be a nice touch for a small outlay that would return extra stars in the reviews. 

In these post covid times one would think maybe a shared boot and glove drier wouldn’t be ok with health inspections.

If you’ve got the space for overnight hanging of most things, a dehumidifier pointed to the wet stuff sorts most things.

I would captivate bikers by telling them the weather is always great myself.

19 minutes ago, Pedro said:

In these post covid times one would think maybe a shared boot and glove drier wouldn’t be ok with health inspections.

If you’ve got the space for overnight hanging of most things, a dehumidifier pointed to the wet stuff sorts most things.

I would captivate bikers by telling them the weather is always great myself.

Well as it’s still possible to hire boots for skiing or helmets and bike gear or bowling shoes or ice skates I don’t think it’s a great concern.

Space to hang clothes in a cave and dehumidifier might be a tall order 😆

Tis more about considering your guests needs and making them feel cared for. Thats the bit that gets the smiles…and the ratings. 

I take a piece of string with me and tie it across the room and have sewing clips that are like teeny tiny little pegs, but two peoples wet gear on that is too much. It doesn’t all fit even in a decent size room and wet it’s heavy - sometimes the fittings look like they might come right off the wall 😬😆

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well as it’s still possible to hire boots for skiing or helmets and bike gear or bowling shoes or ice skates I don’t think it’s a great concern.

Space to hang clothes in a cave and dehumidifier might be a tall order 😆

Tis more about considering your guests needs and making them feel cared for. Thats the bit that gets the smiles…and the ratings. 

I take a piece of string with me and tie it across the room and have sewing clips that are like teeny tiny little pegs, but two peoples wet gear on that is too much. It doesn’t all fit even in a decent size room and wet it’s heavy - sometimes the fittings look like they might come right off the wall 😬😆

its Spain , it will be warm and sunny .

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Six30 said:

its Spain , it will be warm and sunny .

Well if you come out to the south of Spain as planned in July you will feckin fry but it does still rain, not very often but it’s a blessed relief even in June. 

May is about as hot as you’d want to be riding in and sometimes that’s waay HOT!

Even now with any gear on stopped is a bit to too toasty. However march is variable.

What you say @XTreme when would you ride in Spain? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well if you come out to the south of Spain as planned in July you will feckin fry but it does still rain, not very often but it’s a blessed relief even in June. 

May is about as hot as you’d want to be riding in and sometimes that’s waay HOT!

Even now with any gear on stopped is a bit to too toasty. However march is variable.

October ...next year now probably,  or as you say march , depending when  @XTreme sorts out his hemorrhoids 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

October ...next year now probably,  or as you say march , depending when  @XTreme sorts out his hemorrhoids 

If it was me I’d pick mid to late April or mid to late September. 

But it depends whereabouts your going, its not the same where I am and where Pete is.

Where are you flying into?

Petes piles are probably just the start of the OAP crumbling.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

when he's not working going to albox or bazza dealing with the fat munter Its not too hot or cold its not raining snowing or when the ground is wet or its dark, feeding the animals or taking delivery of pellets dying of the mange or plague or surfing the net to find things to slag off the UK or having hernia ops anytime in-between that lot really

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

when he's not working going to albox or bazza dealing with the fat munter Its not too hot or cold its not raining snowing or when the ground is wet or its dark, feeding the animals or taking delivery of pellets dying of the mange or plague or surfing the net to find things to slag off the UK or having hernia ops anytime in-between that lot really

:rofl:

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

But it depends whereabouts your going, its not the same where I am and where Pete is.

Maybe we should just gatecrash slowly....

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

probably @XTreme garden if its big enough for my chopper to land

• Haha 1