The last weekend in February

Slowlycatchymonkey

@XTreme you Baza’d out? I got this. 

Let see ride reports or pics proving you’re not the bunch of useless twats you really are.

I won’t be out, rain is forecast, theres a puddle outside my garage, I’m working all weekend.

Don’t forget to submit your BOTM pics by Sunday evening.

What you bunch of lazy casuals up to?

casual GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

After two nights having a mini meltdown, yesterday I finally shut down and slept through the night. Woke up late and feeling ok, so will tidy up the place and leave to spend the weekend in Ericeira. Will take two pictures but it´ll be of my usual cafe location where I'll stop for lunch.

It's sunny and cold here, so colds even the birds have only just starter chirping outside.

• Like 5

Great to see somebody showing a bit of initiative here and starting the weekend thread!

I won't be doing anything on the bike (as usual) cos it looks pretty bleak here!

Screenshot2023-02-24115524.jpg.87022aba1749f4990613ebcaa704b151.jpg

And next week it's going down to -6! FFS!

We're both still weak and lacking energy trying to get over this Long Covid/Flu thing.......and my back and sides are still stiff after all the coughing I've done. Though the coughing is pretty infrequent now thank god.

Anyway, we'll be having the grandkids Saturday and Sunday afternoon.....nothing apart from that unless any work turns up.

• Like 4

I took the beast out for a ride to Sunderland to out butchers for some meat but went via Seaham for a quick pic apart from that got my dad coming up for the weekend so much rugby will be getting watched and not an awful lot else 20230224_102300.thumb.jpg.9a9c2032c9662fbe9ef477cdfa96f64d.jpg20230224_102310.thumb.jpg.f8d475dd15578e9f3c6efd48631ed276.jpg

• Like 7

My bikes out the crate waiting to be pdi’d.

Got some jobs to do in Brizzle so going to have a look at it. 👍

One son was coming back for the weekend but he’s still full of cold so I said no thanks. If it wipes a fit 20 year old out for over a week I don’t want to try it!!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

In the garage now fettling the Rally.

Tomorrow I will be walking, watching Rugby and Football and drinking.

I have some supplies in the garage 😬image.thumb.jpg.08790bb61203bceee1d0f3fb021eb4a2.jpg

That looks awesome!

I NEED a shelf like that in my garage!

Which will you start with? 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That looks awesome!

I'd have to start with that bottle of scrumpy that's hidden in the middle.

I have had that thatchers blood orange one and it's not the nicest, it was very watery and just wasn't what I'd call a cider

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I have had that thatchers blood orange one and it's not the nicest, it was very watery and just wasn't what I'd call a cider

I thought you’d be straight on the bishops finger

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That looks awesome!

I’m going to have the La Chouffe tomorrow, it’s a rather nice Belgium beer with a picture of Pete on the label 😁

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, busabeast said:

The blood orange is Celia’s , putting stuff in cider is all wrong imo 

• Like 2

Been to Fowlers. Have seen the incoming beauty. Hard to give you a decent appraisal cos I loved so much so immediately I couldn’t see properly 😂

Could pick it up tomoz! But as the plates change to 23 on Wednesday and the next day I can pick it up after that is Friday then Friday morning it is! 

It’s going to be a long week! 

1D2F98D6-F214-4E9D-9E9F-DE142D70D349.thumb.jpeg.c4b5914463a983f98886474fb0136980.jpeg

2CFCE739-39CF-4827-BAE6-82A957F04CB3.thumb.jpeg.9088e73600c2202fbcd82ad95b384992.jpeg

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Been to Fowlers. Have seen the incoming beauty. Hard to give you a decent appraisal cos I loved so much so immediately I couldn’t see properly 😂

Could pick it up tomoz! But as the plates change to 23 on Wednesday and the next day I can pick it up after that is Friday then Friday morning it is! 

It’s going to be a long week! 

1D2F98D6-F214-4E9D-9E9F-DE142D70D349.thumb.jpeg.c4b5914463a983f98886474fb0136980.jpeg

2CFCE739-39CF-4827-BAE6-82A957F04CB3.thumb.jpeg.9088e73600c2202fbcd82ad95b384992.jpegD

Does the bike not have a centre stand?. 🤔 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Clive said:

Does the bike not have a centre stand?. 🤔 

Nope 👎 

Was one of the first things I asked and they’re sorting but apparently there’s been so many update bulletins from BSA the salesman said there’s no point going through them til next week when even more things will have changed! 

• Like 3

This weekend I’m still in the UK so I’ll mainly be drinking beer, eating takeaways and talking bollocks with my mates. Oh, and watching England beat Wales in the Six Nations………..whotcha gotta say about that then Taffy @XTreme? 😝😝😝

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Skippy said:

This weekend I’m still in the UK so I’ll mainly be drinking beer, eating takeaways and talking bollocks with my mates. Oh, and watching England beat Wales in the Six Nations………..whotcha gotta say about that then Taffy @XTreme? 😝😝😝

Never underestimate Wales playing in Cardiff!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1