Where's Tym gone?

Cupid Stunt

Just now, boboneleg said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it's a real one this time is it ?

They've always been real ones......Marie (who's a friend of @Buckster) has always had the hots for him.

Plus Gemma who was continually messaging me on FB when he wasn't posting there!

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My guess is.
He got a bit extreme, people put him on ignore, the lack of response to his posts annoyed him and he huffed off. 

Shame I liked his nice side, the pics in the sea etc but the rest of the off the wall rants not so much. 

There is a reason he has always been known as unstable T.

• Haha 2

Tym's been a close friend of mine for over 20 years......and probably the most loyal friend I've ever had. There's nothing two faced about him like some people.....he'll never do the dirty on you like so many others have. And to me that counts for a lot.

Also, he's a man that literally gave up his own life to care for his elderly parents way before I knew him. And even though he's now in his mid 60's and not in good health he continues to be the sole carer for his 90 year old mother. His brothers have gone off and have had their lives and Tym has carried it all. I think that speaks volumes for the man that he is. How many of us could do the same?

Of course, as Buck mentioned, he's always been a bit unstable.....I'm not denying that. God knows how many times I've had to calm him down over the years. But he's now no longer threatening to put guns in peoples' mouths, or riding across the US to shoot somebody as he used to do.....so he has mellowed somewhat. But be aware that underneath it all is a very decent guy!

He's been with me on every forum that I've done, and had my back on every forum meltdown that's happened on the net. So not having Tym round has been very odd for me, and given the number of people who've asked about him, it probably is for you too.

But he's his own man, and he makes his own decisions. Maybe he'll return at some point.......maybe he won't. I just don't know!

• Like 6

He’s not two faced. He’s multi-faced and that’s the problem.
One minute you’re having a laugh with him and the next he’s off on one and gunning in your direction for a seemingly inexplicable reason. 

Personally I found him both good company and a nut job. His constant right wing gun toting hyperbole was exhausting and should you dare say anything about it he’d go stellar, that part of him is not fun or forum friendly. 

So he might have reserved being a good friend for you but he didn’t extend that to others he imagined had slighted him in some way by disagreeing. 

Having endured some of his deluded rants which mostly revolved around me somehow not being a real woman (some antiquated stay at home ladies who lunch type person) or some sort of slag I didn’t have much choice to put him on ignore. 

I miss his nice contributions and don’t miss the rest of it one bit. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Pedro said:

@Tym is probably just taking a breather.

I care more about him than I care about most of his posts, I wish him well either in the forum or real life.

Maybe you should contact him and offer him your sausage.

• Haha 1