Female riders

MooN

13 minutes ago, MooN said:

you too have ;isconstrued my original point, but I can't see who to explain myself better.

more sucinctly perhaps would be : some people prefer to avoid any interaction, for fear of giving offence or being accused of giving offence. Am i the only one who percieves this?  

Spot on. And then now and again you think, what the hell.

• Like 1

Seems like i have have, my inlaws are French nationals, for the most part all are cool, and are laid back and just want to have a nice life.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Has anybody met @MooN?

Cos I was just wondering how much of a cunt he actually is?

A quiet one I imagine, he has a wife and two daughters and he cannot speak to women.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Buckster said:

A quiet one I imagine, he has a wife and two daughters and he cannot speak to women.

As opposed to never dated one? :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Tym said:

As opposed to never dated one? :rofl:

You still have time, even in these twilight years of yours.

Seems im sticky bait for females on facebutt, if i wasnt an "orthodox" catholic boy id have ass up to my eye balls...lol

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

3 daughters...

I met Catee a loooong time ago when he gave me some transalp bits, & Bob stopped by at work for a coffee on his way back from Italy a few years back. How much you are prepared to trust them as references is up to you ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Trying to think who I've met: Ren, Cupid, Pedro, Bruce, Dell, and Yen are the only ones I can think of.

ooh shit, yeah Dell and Bustup how could I forget them? they came through on their way back from somewhere with dell's boy on the back If I remember rightly. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MooN said:

ooh shit, yeah Dell and Bustup how could I forget them? they came through on their way back from somewhere with dell's boy on the back If I remember rightly. 

It wasn't on the way back from here! They weren't fit enough to ride home and both had to go back in planes with the bikes in a van! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

It wasn't on the way back from here! They weren't fit enough to ride home and both had to go back in planes with the bikes in a van! :classic_laugh:

Yup

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Ive also met Fred, Ren, Dave and Bruce and none of them were cunts either.

xxgiphy.gif.45bfa3e8bf814bba763a4264ff2a69fe.gif

No idea about Fred and Dave.......but as for Ren and Bruce.....one's a toothless tight cunt and the other is just a basic dull cunt!

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

No idea about Fred and Dave.......but as for Ren and Bruce.....one's a toothless tight cunt and the other is just a basic dull cunt!

I thought you said you had no idea about me you just described me perfectly (a toothless tight and basic dull cunt) :rofl:

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

I thought you said you had no idea about me you just described me perfectly (a toothless tight and basic dull cunt) :rofl:

You can't be as toothless as Ren Fred?

• Sad 1