Today I shall mostly be in

Cupid Stunt

Years ago I went across a side road near there (it may have come out near the New Inn) as the main road to Llandysul was blocked.  I was in a 18t rigid lorry and it started snowing, it was a pretty hairy journey with lots of car drivers shouting at me :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

For work?

what is it with you welsh twats, i had to go to wales few weeks back, had to change trains in Wales ... all the tannoy announcements , came over in English , then they done the whole lot in fucking welsh again, went on for ages .... why , there is no one in Wales who dont speak English...

same with all their signs as well.... weirdos

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

what is it with you welsh twats, i had to go to wales few weeks back, had to change trains in Wales ... all the tannoy announcements , came over in English , then they done the whole lot in fucking welsh again, went on for ages .... why , there is no one in Wales who dont speak English...

same with all their signs as well.... weirdos

How Dare You Greta GIF

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Years ago I went across a side road near there (it may have come out near the New Inn) as the main road to Llandysul was blocked.  I was in a 18t rigid lorry and it started snowing, it was a pretty hairy journey with lots of car drivers shouting at me :classic_laugh:

they would get over it eventually

46 minutes ago, Six30 said:

stupid language , no need for it, should be fased out

Iechyd da

Yes, that how it's spelled that phrase the every non Welsh speaker say's as "Yakyda"

I watched every episode of Bill and Ben back to back six times to learn Welsh, dioch yn fawr

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Iechyd da

Yes, that how it's spelled that phrase the every non Welsh speaker say's as "Yakyda"

I watched every episode of Bill and Ben back to back six time to learn Welsh, dioch yn fawr

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

15 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Iechyd da

I watched every episode of Bill and Ben back to back six times to learn Welsh, dioch yn fawr

Makes No Sense Wtf GIF by Sara Dietschy

• Haha 1