Boring tarts

Marcel le Moose Fondler

Is just me this place is getting boring...I'm about to start another thread....you got people floucing left and right..

I was thinking of telling a  story about another sexual experience I had ...in between bikerbabe and my Scottish beauty....I'm considering..

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

• Haha 3

After a year or so I decided to put myself on a dating site...I didn't post any pictures of myself....didn't want some random chick showing up at my work place....I figured everyone is doing it these days..why not..

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Marcel said:

After a year or so I decided to put myself on a dating site...I didn't post any pictures of myself....didn't want some random chick showing up at my work place....I figured everyone is doing it these days..why not..

My photo on a dating site would end my chances of getting any responses.

• Haha 7

27 minutes ago, Earache said:

My photo on a dating site would end my chances of getting any responses.

I think you're being to hard on yourself....have you seen a picture of Buck...it's like Moses and a Billy goat had a love child...

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Is just me this place is getting boring..

This isn't Netflix with a channel of entertainment for paying subscribers......it's a free forum for motorcycle people to communicate with each other.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

This isn't Netflix with a channel of entertainment for paying subscribers......it's a free forum for motorcycle people to communicate with each other.

I think someone needs to take his medication...it was just and intro to the tread...

• Haha 2

Anyway I started chatting with this gal...her profile had listed has big bones under physical appearance....I have to tell you I prefer a woman with a little meat on her bones...after a certain age a woman needs a certain layer of fat...to skinny doesn't work for me...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Is just me this place is getting boring...I'm about to start another thread....you got people floucing left and right..

I was thinking of telling a  story about another sexual experience I had ...in between bikerbabe and my Scottish beauty....I'm considering..

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

I'll see if there's any interest first.....it's highly sexual and some seans my be x rated..

PHOTOS

4 hours ago, Marcel said:

if i put my pic on a dating site... it woud be Niagra falls x 10

• Haha 7

Anyway I started chatting with this gal...her profile had listed has big bones under physical appearance....I have to tell you I prefer a woman with a little meat on her bones...after a certain age a woman needs a certain layer of fat...to skinny doesn't work for me...

you like fat cunts ?

• Haha 2

I like a nice feminine voice..not the swqeek kind...the type that wants to make you plug your ears.....

Her voice sounded a tad deep..so I double checked her profile....though maybe I read wrong....and it was big boner or something...

• Haha 5