So Vegas.. Here I come!

Marcel le Moose Fondler

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

I think Las Vegas ranks about 1,059th  on the list of places I would like to visit 

kids.gif.2e3942b875b1e1526b03c259d4a19b2c.gif

I would like to visit on a bike. Ride into the strip on my very dusty bike, park in front of a fancy hotel and leave a tiny clowd of dust with every step walking in, like Jesse motherfucking James!

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I would like to visit on a bike. Ride into the strip on my very dusty bike, park in front of a fancy hotel and leave a tiny clowd of dust with every step walking in, like Jesse motherfucking James!

Then have a nice shower, eat a steak, drink some Rum, and … rest a little, alone!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Like I said... It's my first time and probably the last time... I though I'd switch it up instead of a beach vacation this year... 

Have a blast mate,  I'm a self confessed boring old fart.    🤣   Galway or Cork would be more my thing.  

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Like I said... It's my first time and probably the last time... I though I'd switch it up instead of a beach vacation this year... 

Have a great time, mate..........and don't buy anything stupid in the pawnshop! 😉😂😂

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tango said:

Have a great time, mate..........and don't buy anything stupid in the pawnshop! 😉😂😂

Oh I just might... 😂..... Im planing to pawn the last remaining jewelry my ex ever bought me.... A gold chain..😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Did that in L.A., rode up to the front door of Loews Hollywood with 2500 miles of road dust on the bike. Two days before they hosted the Oscars. Parked the bike out front and walked in, cool as fuck.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Did that in L.A., rode up to the front door of Loews Hollywood with 2500 miles of road dust on the bike. Two days before they hosted the Oscars. Parked the bike out front and walked in, cool as fuck.

cool as fuck indeed!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

How about a helicopter trip out to the grand canyon i think that's something i'd be looking into

Don't know why anyone would willingly get in to a helicopter....not so much if but when the engine let's go it becomes a rock and plummets like one too at least a plane can glide!

rob riggle no GIF by Spotify

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Don't know why anyone would willingly get in to a helicopter....not so much if but when the engine let's go it becomes a rock and plummets like one too at least a plane can glide!

Yes I know what you're saying... I did a tour few years ago and the chopper when he was trying to landed it.. It went baserk.. Shot up a few times on landing... They grounded the chopper in question after my ride... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

trade it for a Colt revolver in a pawnshop, cool story!

Get arrested trying to take the gun back to Canada, cooler story. End up as Bubbas wife in supermax, priceless.

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Get arrested trying to take the gun back to Canada, cooler story. End up as Bubbas wife in supermax, priceless.

Ya all hand guns and even hunting rifles are  now banned in Canada.. . So no it won't be a gun for sure... 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Gay 

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Agree , I wouldn’t get in a helicopter …

• Like 2

Vegas has to be done at least once in a person's life.  After people watching on the Strip, doing a little bit of Fremont Street, head west to Pahrump and then down into Death Valley.  Ride the valley from south to north, doing Dante's View, and all the other byways.  Check road conditions before heading that way as storms did a lot of damage earlier this year!

From Dante's ViewIMG_7253.thumb.JPG.7386caf8ff0776ec81ee5b3ad9293d1b.JPG

IMG_1997.thumb.JPG.6380724ca5c982ad940c34caacc979f5.JPG

• Like 8

4 hours ago, alfalfa said:

Vegas has to be done at least once in a person's life.  After people watching on the Strip, doing a little bit of Fremont Street, head west to Pahrump and then down into Death Valley.  Ride the valley from south to north, doing Dante's View, and all the other byways.  Check road conditions before heading that way as storms did a lot of damage earlier this year!

From Dante's ViewIMG_7253.thumb.JPG.7386caf8ff0776ec81ee5b3ad9293d1b.JPG

IMG_1997.thumb.JPG.6380724ca5c982ad940c34caacc979f5.JPG

Now that appeals.  

• Like 2