Insomnia. Can't get no sleep.

Slowlycatchymonkey

38 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yeah she has an inferiority complex unless it's her way of seeing things, it should also only be her way of seeing things, she can be a nasty twat at times.

She ruined the family holiday in August due to being mostly a miserable cunt and didn't like being told to chill the fuck out, it almost caused a divorce.

Shes quite often very quick tempered with skye and it really gets her back up if I talk to her like she talks to skye she can't take it but also can't take it when I say we'll don't talk to skye like it.

All I get in reply is yeah but she never listens to me and its the only way to get a response, at which point I talk to skye like a human being and she does as I have asked almost straight away. 

I really do wonder sometimes why I'm with her

Add this situation to Marcel's relationship issues, plus my ongoing nightmare with that fat munter and I'd say we we need Jeremy Kyle to join up here!

domestic violence mic GIF

• Haha 5

58 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yeah she has an inferiority complex unless it's her way of seeing things, it should also only be her way of seeing things, she can be a nasty twat at times.

She ruined the family holiday in August due to being mostly a miserable cunt and didn't like being told to chill the fuck out, it almost caused a divorce.

Shes quite often very quick tempered with skye and it really gets her back up if I talk to her like she talks to skye she can't take it but also can't take it when I say we'll don't talk to skye like it.

All I get in reply is yeah but she never listens to me and its the only way to get a response, at which point I talk to skye like a human being and she does as I have asked almost straight away. 

This is the point where me and Mandi switched rolls and I looked after the kids. For whatever reason she clashed with the daughter, someone said it was the attention daughter was getting from me and the 2 older boys???
Not saying that's what you should do but could be worth being careful around them both. These women have far more stuff going on internally especially after child birth.
By the way, mum and daughter are closer now than ever, need a bloody crow bar to separate them when together. 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

This is the point where me and Mandi switched rolls and I looked after the kids. For whatever reason she clashed with the daughter, someone said it was the attention daughter was getting from me and the 2 older boys???
Not saying that's what you should do but could be worth being careful around them both. These women have far more stuff going on internally especially after child birth.
By the way, mum and daughter are closer now than ever, need a bloody crow bar to separate them when together. 

I've already said maybe it's time for a role switch but she blankly refuses saying she wants to be the stay at home parent and won't see that she needs to get out and have a break.

Keep suggesting she needs to go get a hobby but she just says we'll what should she do shes not interested in anything....

Sometimes I think shes a lost cause

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

49 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Add this situation to Marcel's relationship issues, plus my ongoing nightmare with that fat munter and I'd say we we need Jeremy Kyle to join up here!

domestic violence mic GIF

You could well be quite right mate

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I've already said maybe it's time for a role switch but she blankly refuses saying she wants to be the stay at home parent and won't see that she needs to get out and have a break.

Keep suggesting she needs to go get a hobby but she just says we'll what should she do shes not interested in anything....

Sometimes I think shes a lost cause

I know its probably nasty of me but I hope that as she grows older she resents her for being so blunt and cold towards her growing up 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

Sometimes thing's improve when the demands of baby and toddler hood ease off but then that’s usually when people decide to have another one!

Sleep deprivation and being a parent are something you can’t understand until you’re there, it can exacerbate what was something minor into something major. 

If you’ve got as far as thinking wtf am I doing with you? and that’s a common occurrence rather than the odd occasion it’s probably time for couples counselling. If it’s just every now n then when you’re both stressed that’s not the same thing, with young kids I’d say that's normal. 

I know counselling wouldn’t be a popular suggestion on here but most people leave it until it’s far too late and one persons already mentally left the building so inevitably it fails.

From there if it’s needed she might be able to start some individual counselling to sort out her self esteem but there’s no way on earth you’ll survive suggesting something like that yourself, it has to come from someone like a marriage counsellor.

Most folk avoid that route and would rather split up because they don’t want to look at themselves or acknowledge their behaviour directly effects the people around them but a third party can suggest what to look at or do which if they’re skilful and the participants are willing happens in small enough increments for the OP to accept some things need to change. You have to be prepared to hear somethings about yourself you didn't expect and also might not like.

If you’re unhappy and she is too but you love each other then it’s worth having a go at finding a way to be happy together for you both and Skye. 

If I counted the number of times I found myself quietly looking at Mr Slowly thinking “YOU’RE AN ARSEHOLE” when my kids were young I’d be a millionaire! 😂 It wasn’t a smooth path to the lovely marriage I have now but it was worth it.

If you wake up tomorrow and have had a good nights sleep and post “Oh no, soz, everything’s fine I was just tired” I will kill you, I'll be happy for you but I will kill you 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I know its probably nasty of me but I hope that as she grows older she resents her for being so blunt and cold towards her growing up 

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That will be small recompense for bringing up a fucked up kid. 

To be honest she's probably not quite as bad as I've said just occasionally has abit of an outburst and everything is fine for a while, but she does need to reign it in abit with her expectations of a 2 year old

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, busabeast said:

To be honest she's probably not quite as bad as I've said just occasionally has abit of an outburst and everything is fine for a while, but she does need to reign it in abit with her expectations of a 2 year old

It's hard when you're with a toddler all day and your life revolves around their needs and unreasonable demands. They suddenly become much easier around the age of 5 when they understand a lot more. There's good reason a lot of hotels won't accept children under the age of 7!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, busabeast said:

You need to get that woman under control, you have obviously given her far too much freedom, you need to remind her of her proper place.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

He only talks to grown ups so you're out of luck 😆

He sounds pretty much pussy whipped from what you have said on here.