Your Day Today!

XTreme

Today I ground my way at rush hour all the way to Spitalfields, it took an hour and  half from home, I parked my bike and barriered it off from traffic wardens. I had a dry fork leg, so all good so far.

I went into my little hut (sorry, I mean luxury Shoreditch apartment) and I put on my little yellow trousers (with holey knee from the nail incident), my big steel toe capped boots, my plastic glasses, my hard hat and my gloves and walked with Vas up to the building site gate. The gate guard shouted something in Romanian and Vas translated, "you have forgotten your hi viz vest". I had to walk back and get the poxy thing.

Left there an hour later and went to the old Crossrail site at Whitechapel to walk a new job with one of my bosses and a contractor. As we were discussing it a withered old man stood near us shouting "eeeeurghhh" every 2 seconds like an elephant and flinging his arms above his head whilst walking in little circles. I said to the others after a few minutes that they had been working in the area too long as they didn't even seem to notice him.

Put my bike inside the Crossrail site fence and walked across to the new town hall only to realise I had to walk right back as I'd forgotten I was doing a measure on another job at the same place. Glad I'd left my bike jacket and lid on the bike as it was a hot day today. Did the measure with Dan Dan the paving man and walked back to the town hall yet again. Then spent a few hours drawing up stuff to ruin people's driving experience before going back to collect my bike and had a very warm ride home.

• Like 7

Not sure if I mentioned that I won £78 when Rolf Harris died, from our Poppit lottery.

Well Tina Turner just died and she was the replacement name that took over from Rolf.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Not sure if I mentioned that I won £78 when Rolf Harris died, from our Poppit lottery.

Well Tina Turner just died and she was the replacement name that took over from Rolf.

Nooo Tina’s dead?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Who takes over from Tina?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yen_powell said:

Shaun Rider
Pam Ayres or
Brian May

Paul McCartney , not the proper one he’s already dead the replacement one 

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Nowadays it wouldn’t happen cos the police would bump your illegal scrote asses off the road with the publics blessing..

Deutschland 83 Running GIF by SundanceTV

I'm still alive because I pulled over and took my punishment. It's now deemed cool to run from plod and at any cost. Their choice.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Nowadays it wouldn’t happen cos the police would bump your illegal scrote asses off the road with the publics blessing..

Deutschland 83 Running GIF by SundanceTV

Come On Reaction GIF by Tennis TV

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Saul said:

Sat outside Damerells in the sun 😎

IMG_0082.thumb.jpeg.6ee81e188931bce80d5e9119f51398bf.jpeg

You don't look like an uncouth thug like the rest of this lot here Saul! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You don't look like an uncouth thug like the rest of this lot here Saul! :classic_laugh:

Catherine Tate No GIF by BritBoxUK

• Haha 4

Had to take wife to the docs 9AM this morning.......and we confirmed that we can have the 4th Covid jab!

We should have had it in February (5 months wait after we had Covid) but we were just too ill with that flu. Which ended up giving me a fucking hernia due to the coughing.

So we go in at 1PM on Tuesday for the fourth vaccination!

• Like 3

In the last chance saloon for getting all my jobs done today so I’m giving all my mobile tech to my son to hold onto until I’ve finished, yep I don’t want to do the jobs so much that’s what I’m resorting to 😆 

Laters. 

• Like 2