Your Day Today!

XTreme

38 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Thank fuck that’s over. A year of frustration and expense for about 100 klms of fun. 😱

0a84299e-078f-4693-866c-33eff034fb76.jpeg

7d0e1c5c-e2a1-440a-85bb-40cd56fd95b8.jpeg

All that smiling will stop soon enough.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Me to. It's often the case that these warnings pop up for the smallest reason but it'll knock you into (safe mode) get you home anyway.
Bit more involved if it's down a cylinder. Might be something as little as a misfire but you'll get safe mode to protect the cat in the exhaust.

He just hasn't changed the spark plugs. 🤣

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

The alternative roads to either side of that stretch of motorway can get even floodier though. Bike gear did well, not a drop in my boots, a little bit of damp at the very bottom of my t-shirt, otherwise my slim but perfectly formed bod was bone dry.

Oxford Mondial jacket and trousers, Forma boots (super light and comfy to walk in too) https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/354697

They seem to be the boot of choice amongst my cronies but sadly don’t make them small enough for me. Heyho.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They seem to be the boot of choice amongst my cronies but sadly don’t make them small enough for me. Heyho.

What size are your little hooves then they go down to a UK 6  :classic_biggrin: and I've just noticed the price of them has shot up i'll be needing a new pair myself pretty soon

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Me to. It's often the case that these warnings pop up for the smallest reason but it'll knock you into (safe mode) get you home anyway.
Bit more involved if it's down a cylinder. Might be something as little as a misfire but you'll get safe mode to protect the cat in the exhaust.

My money is on a failed coil pack. They seem to be a BMW speciality!

Funnily enough a guy that I know with an XR1000 had a similar thing happen to him a couple of weeks back, but he managed to get the bike to the dealership on limp home mode. Dunno if he found out what the actual problem was.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Whats wrong with that, i was going to say trotters but thought that might be insulting :classic_laugh:

Only if you are implying that she is a truffle hunting bush pig, which I’m sure isn’t the case.

Scared Oh No GIF by Astrid and Lilly Save The World

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

As a final summing up to the episode of Jeremy Kyle that we've been living in for the past year, I can report that a cloud over our life is now starting to lift.

There's no more worrying about running into that fucking munter in the town, and them wanting something.

So what did it all achieve?

We got them out of close proximity to a war zone and out of that fucking Slavic shithole.......thereby giving our son and the boys a future. He's now got a good job with an international company and they're all living in a thriving Western European capital city! Bit of a change from Death Camp Central and bad air quality from pollution.

She'll do everything possible to fuck it up so she can go back to her ghetto of course. But we've got no control over that, and if that's what happens then they have to accept the consequences. We won't be going through this again.

We paid a high price..........physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially! To the tune of about €6-7K.

But at least we'll never have to look back and wish we'd done more! And I can say the same about the kids from my first marriage as well.

Our conscience is clear!

You Fool Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

What size are your little hooves then they go down to a UK 6  :classic_biggrin: and I've just noticed the price of them has shot up i'll be needing a new pair myself pretty soon

3.5 -  4

A pair of walking boots I’d completely forgotten turned up in one of the store tidy ups and had been left by the front door.

I saw them and wondered whose child was in the house 🤣

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

3.5 -  4

A pair of walking boots I’d completely forgotten turned up in one of the store tidy ups and had been left by the front door.

I saw them and wondered whose child was in the house 🤣

The wife has a problem with shoes as well.....cos she's a 5.

Which considering she was 5ft 8ins was pretty odd.

• Like 1

Decided to make this mornings walk to the tiny 'high street' next to where I live.

I've not been there other than to drive through for years due to it being down at heel and not having anything useful in it - four estate agents, three pubs, two funeral parlours and six - yep six barbers.

It's changed a bit around here since I last ventured out. As I walked along passing people said "Good Morning" and smiled.. WTAF where have the miserable ne'er-do-wells gone?

There are now three cafes in the high street, quite full of people (who look like they have a wash every now and then) enjoying a cup of tea or breakfast chatting away.

And BONUS theres now a butcher.. a BUTCHER a really bloody live (or mostly dead) butchers.

I know where I'm walking tomoz, there will be thick cut fat marbled steaks at the end of this rainbow. 

Clap Applause GIF by Dolly Parton

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm stuck here working........what's happening with you lot today?

Nothing, because it's raining and car is in the garage having some repairs done. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Clive said:

Nothing, because it's raining and car is in the garage having some repairs done. 

Using the Scooter much Clive?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Using the Scooter much Clive?

Rode it once (10 mile round trip) in the last month.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Clive said:

Rode it once (10 mile round trip) in the last month.

I need to do a few miles on Sunday so I can take it for an oil change next week.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Oil & filter change & anti roll bar bushes=£275.

Monsters Inc Fainting GIF by Disney Pixar

No idea if that's expensive!

Mainly because I've got no idea what an anti roll bar bush is!

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

No idea if that's expensive!

Mainly because I've got no idea what an anti roll bar bush is!

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

The oil & filter change around £80.....bushes 🤔 no idea of the cost of them , or how many are on the anti roll bar, will see how much of that bill is labour charge when I collect the car.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'm stuck here working........what's happening with you lot today?

I'm sitting on my fat ass in the hotel waiting in the rain to stop so I can go.

I don't mind riding in a bit of rain but hate to load up my bike and set out in it. And it's only 45F out as well.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

32 minutes ago, Earache said:

I'm sitting on my fat ass in the hotel waiting in the rain to stop so I can go.

I don't mind riding in a bit of rain but hate to load up my bike and set out in it. And it's only 45F out as well.

And things were going so well!

• Like 2