Your Day Today!

XTreme

12 minutes ago, Clive said:

20240502_131842.thumb.jpg.dde21639a843840d7889aee484d25a1b.jpgBowls anyone?.

fence needs painting 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Six30 said:

fence needs painting 

You should paint it for him.

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Six30 said:

fence needs painting 

It's tanalized...... changes colour with the weather,  when it's dry it's grey, when it's wet it is brown.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Very nice Clive!

Looks a bit better, it's green, but is not all grass, Dandelions and Daisy's and field grass mainly.....at least its not covered in piles of dog shite like next doors bit of grass is. 

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Piss off.

Thinking where to put the pool now that summer is on the way...

slime pool GIF by Guava Juice

• Haha 5

38 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You should paint it for him.

no you should

36 minutes ago, Clive said:

It's tanalized...... changes colour with the weather,  when it's dry it's grey, when it's wet it is brown.

Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

20240502_131842.thumb.jpg.dde21639a843840d7889aee484d25a1b.jpgBowls anyone?.

Very neat Clive , that deserves a ride out to watch Barry Sheen break the lap record at Mallory 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Very neat Clive , that deserves a ride out to watch Barry Sheen break the lap record at Mallory 😂

😂 it use to be a regular event going there. 

• Like 2

So it seems bigus dickus has gone quiet now im doing a trackday tomorrow, could he be planning on putting his money/ego to the test or will he be too scared and bottle it?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Just like @Six30 then, and shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We may have been at some of the same meetings Clive!

Were you there in 79 for the Sheene-Roberts duel?

More than likely,  Mallory Park, Cadwell Park and Oulton were the ones I went too, Transatlantic races were great to watch....

• Like 3

The newspaper I worked for had a box at Donington Park, I was able to go and watch some interesting racing, Trucks, sports cars, Interserie  Cup racing, and saloon cars, but could not get tickets for the big events, they used the box then for corporate events.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, busabeast said:

Fuck using incriminating cams on the road they only do bad.

But fingers crossed it will work out and I'll get some good footage for everyone to watch.

Just got to work out where to put the cam for the best view and so it won't just get a video of the speedo and rev counter

Cant fault the dash cams when they work in your favour, my daughter had a real easy claim after someone pulled out of a junction into the side of her car and then tried to blame her for it. Just remember to hide them if you've been a cock :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Cant fault the dash cams when they work in your favour, my daughter had a real easy claim after someone pulled out of a junction into the side of her car and then tried to blame her for it. Just remember to hide them if you've been a cock :classic_laugh:

I had one of mine "borrowed" by the Police after I witnessed a double fatal accident. Mine and another guys dashcam footage was used to prosecute the driver that caused the accident.  He ended up doing time for it! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Had an interesting site visit today to a large house north of Ross on Wye. Just an old lady living in there now her husband passed away a few years ago. I will be digging her lawn up to lay a concrete slab for a new kiosk to sit on and digging a trench from the slab to the manhole for a duct. There were deer roaming around when i was there lovely place enough garden to keep Clive busy for the rest of his life 

2.thumb.jpg.efee310fc63dad437dc14848348edc53.jpg

1.thumb.jpg.8090fa2564c33e6e3717d7131b55bbc8.jpg

image.png.5e6b95136681dface8210c7fe5753c61.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Had an interesting site visit today to a large house north of Ross on Wye. Just an old lady living in there now her husband passed away a few years ago. I will be digging her lawn up to lay a concrete slab for a new kiosk to sit on and digging a trench from the slab to the manhole for a duct. There were deer roaming around when i was there lovely place enough garden to keep Clive busy for the rest of his life 

2.thumb.jpg.efee310fc63dad437dc14848348edc53.jpg

1.thumb.jpg.8090fa2564c33e6e3717d7131b55bbc8.jpg

Fucking vandal.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Fucking vandal.

My work shouldn't make too much mess, i dread to think what mess National grid is going to make when they dig the trench for the new cable, its going to be over 300m long straight through the whole garden

• Like 3

I had to go to the vet to collect our cat as she had stay in overnight, a problem with her mouth.

Lovely to have her back but the bill wasn’t so great 😳

IMG_0884.thumb.jpeg.f6b94cab20ff4fa55a0929d92b60c89d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

I had to go to the vet to collect our cat as she had stay in overnight, a problem with her mouth.

Lovely to have her back but the bill wasn’t so great 😳

IMG_0884.thumb.jpeg.f6b94cab20ff4fa55a0929d92b60c89d.jpeg

Holy shit!

• Like 1

Got nagged into taking the youngest up to Damerells bike night.   All in all bit shit really, loads of dickheads and not many bikes.    Couple nice Busas I haven’t seen before and a few Randoms but not much really. I suppose the sausage sandwich was pretty good.    
There is a rival bike night on a Thursday over Newquay that we might check out next week weather depending.   

IMG_2295.jpeg

IMG_2296.jpeg

IMG_2297.jpeg

IMG_2298.jpeg

IMG_2299.jpeg

IMG_2301.jpeg

IMG_2302.jpeg

IMG_2303.jpeg

IMG_2304.jpeg

IMG_2305.jpeg

• Like 3