Your Day Today!

XTreme

4 minutes ago, Renegade said:

The first Royal Enfield motorcycle was built in 1901 by The Enfield Cycle Company of Redditch, Worcestershire, England, which was responsible for the design and original production of the Royal Enfield Bullet, the longest-lived motorcycle design in history

I didn't know  Royal Enfield started in 1901...looks like hardly was late at the party...

Again...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You are a bellend, look at the opening hours. Fucking Indian riders, what a bunch of losers.

A bellend  ?  I'm not the one running to bike rallys hauling a trailer loaded with Bible's...that's you. 

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Renegade said:

The first Royal Enfield motorcycle was built in 1901 by The Enfield Cycle Company of Redditch, Worcestershire, England, which was responsible for the design and original production of the Royal Enfield Bullet, the longest-lived motorcycle design in history

Made by a different company than the original that went bust some time ago.

21 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Indian is the first American motorcycle company wich started producing bikes 1901....when did Harley start producing bikes again...?  

Is that the company that made your bike?

Oldest motorcycle brands — Conclusion

Royal Enfield (1893)

Peugeot Motocycles (1898)

Norton Motorcycle (1898)

Indian Motorcycle (1901)

Triumph (1902)

Harley Davidson (1903)

Husqvarna Motorcycles (1903)

Moto Guzzi (1921)

I'm never going to be able to explain it in terms simple enough for dumb and dumberer. 

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

The barge bitches have been squabbling and one of them isn’t here now 

Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

Or flirting ? 🤣

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I'm never going to be able to explain it in terms simple enough for dumb and dumberer. 

So what...Indian stopped producing bikes for a few years...and was re-born like a phenix with some of the best designers bike builders on the planet...wyll Harley is still producing AMF crap from the sisxtys....only starting now to produce something a little better than that AMF bikes ...after being caught with there pants down when Indian was leaving them in the dust...lol

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Now I've waded through three pages of buckster and marcels weird courtship my brain has run out my ear and I've forgotten what i was going to say LOL

Again I think you can all agree I've kicked Buckster arse to the curb.....again....the idiot just doesn't learn...lol.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Again I think you can all agree I've kicked Buckster arse to the curb.....again....the idiot just doesn't learn...lol.

What is the oldest motorcycle company in the world?

Royal Enfield is the oldest brand in CONTINUOUS production, dating from 1901.

Harley Davidson claim 1903, but apparently never made a commercial sale until 1905.

Indian, Harleys great rival from the early days, kicked off about 1901, but fell over around 1955, and has now been revived by Polaris.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Renegade said:

What is the oldest motorcycle company in the world?

Royal Enfield is the oldest brand in CONTINUOUS production, dating from 1901.

Harley Davidson claim 1903, but apparently never made a commercial sale until 1905.

Indian, Harleys great rival from the early days, kicked off about 1901, but fell over around 1955, and has now been revived by Polaris.

Harley Davidson are the oldest motorcycle manufacturing company in the world that has been in constant existence. The oldest brand that still has motorcycles attached to it is Norton.

24 minutes ago, Marcel said:

This is just a weird way of finding out who is going to be the giver or the taker isn't it :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Now I've waded through three pages of buckster and marcels weird courtship my brain has run out my ear and I've forgotten what i was going to say LOL

Went out the garage and remembered what i was going to say LOL. Got my swing arm back today looking all shiny probably be fucked after the first ride though.  

IMG_2046.thumb.JPG.a1409e3ec2f5f6eca95f1eea8c2979f7.JPG

IMG_2047.thumb.JPG.b80c34e79cb19339cd517ff2ee72f44a.JPG

IMG_2048.thumb.JPG.f408f6bdfb8bb07d87b15069f321f332.JPG

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Harley Davidson are the oldest motorcycle manufacturing company in the world that has been in constant existence. The oldest brand that still has still has motorcycles attached to it is Norton.

I feel bad for kicking your arse again..and leaving you in my dust ( also true if we road together one day ) on are great American bikes...just so there isn't any harsh feelings between us...I'll get you and Indian T shirt when I do the largest bike rally in Canada..Friday the 13th in Sept. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

My shark came in today...got it x large ...seems a little tight...I've got a large brain...

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

20240322_150847.jpg

20240322_152000.jpg

20240322_152009.jpg

You should definitely put your head in a shark.

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, skyrider said:

i use suomy myself 👍

What is this? Care in the community Friday?

• Haha 7